Explorer for New Year cruise

PaulaJK

I did say that, but they contacted me and they will be back on The Explorer June 18 and will be there until after New Years. I am so very, very happy. We will be on two segments from December 8 until early January. We just love them. Will you be on one of those segments. Will be happy to have you join us in The Explorer Lounge some evening.

Yes. We get on in Lisbob and get off mid January. We go to the Explorer lounge most nights for our martini before dins. See u then.

Anyone going on the August 12 Explorer cruise from Reykjavik to Copenhagen?

Have you tried starting a Roll Call? I didn't see one or I would have linked it. There is a Roll Call for this cruise -- not sure why it is being discussed on this board. I've learned that CC monitors the Roll Call boards to make sure that posters know how to sign up for their M&M.

Travelcat2,

I did start the Roll Call for the August 12 Reykjavik-Copenhagen cruise. I posted here because I and others met Thundery and Caroldoll on this past New Year's Eve Panama Canal cruise. We did our own informal CC Meet and Greet on that cruise. Just wondering if any of them would be on our next cruise.

In case you didn't notice, this is a very old thread, from over six months ago, that was just recently restarted by Caroldoll.

Here is the link to the August 12 Roll Call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53214866#post53214866

Edited by JPR

JPR, we never hooked up on the Miami to la CRUISE on Explorer and I was unhappy, but it was on the day I booked a facial.

We will be on the Explorer starting December 8 and ending January 6 (?). Are you going to be on either of those two?

Travelcat2,

I did start the Roll Call for the August 12 Reykjavik-Copenhagen cruise. I posted here because I and others met Thundery and Caroldoll on this past New Year's Eve Panama Canal cruise. We did our own informal CC Meet and Greet on that cruise. Just wondering if any of them would be on our next cruise.

In case you didn't notice, this is a very old thread, from over six months ago, that was just recently restarted by Caroldoll.

Here is the link to the August 12 Roll Call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53214866#post53214866

Yes - this thread was started last year (although not as old as one that was started this evening-- from 2011). I kept hoping that it would transfer over to Roll Call. In any case, I understand that those of you on the December cruises want to chat, I was just suggesting (as kindly as possible) that you do so on Roll Call. I am not asking posters to do anything that I am not doing........ I took a thread off topic for a few posts and then asked the poster that we wanted to hear from to please join our Roll Call (he did and we are now happily exchanging information there rather than here since I don't think that most posters would have much of an interest in our cruise). :halo:

Not sure how I missed your Roll Call. I was looking for it so I could link it. Hope that all of you have a great cruise (or cruises - as the case may be). I personally do not care for holiday cruises but many others do.