All inclusive Beverage Package

pjcruiser1

Your other post says the latest would be only up to 4 days before the end of the cruise.

[/url]

I think I see what I'm missing...

It can purchased any day of the cruise up to 4 days before the end and would cost the number of days remaining in the cruise times $56.35. The least the package could cost is 4 times 56.35, the most would be length of cruise times 56.35

Sorry to be dense.

I think I see what I'm missing...

It can purchased any day of the cruise up to 4 days before the end and would cost the number of days remaining in the cruise times $56.35. The least the package could cost is 4 times 56.35, the most would be length of cruise times 56.35

Sorry to be dense.

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

My question is about the coffee card. If I go in the morning for coffee, not a specialty coffee, for my husband and I, do I need 2 cards? or can I get 2 coffees at the same time with 1 card?

You don't need 2 cards to get your coffees. I use my card and get 2 all the time.

Tony

My question is about the coffee card. If I go in the morning for coffee, not a specialty coffee, for my husband and I, do I need 2 cards? or can I get 2 coffees at the same time with 1 card?

The unlimited fresh brewed coffee is intended for the person who has the card.

That being said, some ships will allow a person to get two cups at the same time.

The punches can be used by more than one person.

The unlimited fresh brewed coffee is intended for the person who has the card.

That being said, some ships will allow a person to get two cups at the same time.

The punches can be used by more than one person.

Agree - 1 card is for 1 person and they should not do that for the free drinks. In the case of a charge drink requiring a punch, it doesn't matter if you bought all 15 and treated the passengers nearby. :D

You can also pre-purchase it on your cruise personalizer also at $56.35 per person, per day.

We recently booked a South Pacific cruise on the Sun and although the website quotes $59 (for Aussie sailings) per person, per day, for the all inclusive drinks package, when we tried to book the package on our personaliser it was charging $76 per person, per day. Anyone else experience this?

We recently booked a South Pacific cruise on the Sun and although the website quotes $59 (for Aussie sailings) per person, per day, for the all inclusive drinks package, when we tried to book the package on our personaliser it was charging $76 per person, per day. Anyone else experience this?

To my knowledge, it's a gremlin in the computer system re the USD to AUD conversion. What I did when I sailed on the Golden Princess was put the price of my Soda and More Package, and some extra funds into On Board Credit before I sailed, and just went to the Calypso Bar and bought the package. HTH.