Book a cruise based on cabin type

Halftocruz

Hi,

This may be a weird question but I really want to cruise on a ship that has a scenic ocean view available. Preferably 9200 or 9201. Don't really care where the ship goes. Anyone know how I can look online in this manner?

Thank you

Kellie

I understand the question. Just don't know the answer. Interested if there's a way though. Found the vista Havana cabana rooms and would be interested in booking one but every cruise I've pulled up doesn't have them listed. So don't know if I'm just missing them or if they book up right away. All I know to do is figure out what ships have the room type you want and book far in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have three future cruises with the Grand scenic oceanview and on two of those I had to call they never showed as available but were when I called in.

I did just snag the Splendor end of 2018 (probably only showing because so early out)

If you see a date you like call, you might be surprised what is available. I always see the standard scenic oceanviews when looking ahead but have heard from others also that calling works.

I do think you have to book fairly far out except for a fluke of someone cancelling because the rooms are so rare if you want Grand scenic, the regular scenics seem fairly easily obtainable.

We have the Grand Scienic view booked for Jan 2018 on the Glory and are thinking of changing ships.

We will decide at end on Jan 2017. If you don't find one let me know.

The advice here is how I found mine. I also have a good PVP

It's easy. Go on the Carnivals website and search for the cruise you want to go on. Those rooms are available on the conquest class ships and Splendor (not sure what others.

1. Carnival.com

2. Search for your cruise

3. Select number of travelers then number of rooms

4. Select Oceanview

5. You will then get the option to select the regular oceanview of the Scenic oceanview at a higher cost.

The scenic Oceanviews will show up based on the number of passengers you select. For example... 9197 and 9198 will not show up if you select 2 or 3 passengers. They will show up if you select 4 because that's the number of passengers they are designated for.