Booking Shows on Epic

ashjt44

I have booked the main theater shows for our cruise in February, but I can see where people talk about having reservations for some of the comedy clubs on board. I don't see anywhere I can book these online. Is that a reservation that can't be made till you get on board, or will I eventually see these online and be able to book them? Thanks in advance for any information!

The only shows you can book before the cruise are Priscilla, Burn the Floor, and Cirque (Cirque is an extra charge). Other shows like comedians, magicians, musical acts will be announced and open for reservations once you board. Some shows like the Beatles in the Cavern Club, or Howl at the Moon are walk in only, no reservations.

Oh gosh, I didn't realize you had to book those too! Thank you for that information. If we have early excursions booked thru NCL, is there a possibility that we might not get a tender ticket time early enough to make our excursion?

Oh gosh, I didn't realize you had to book those too! Thank you for that information. If we have early excursions booked thru NCL, is there a possibility that we might not get a tender ticket time early enough to make our excursion?

No. If you are on an NCL excursion you will meet somewhere on the ship at a designated time and walk off together. NCL excursions typically are able to get off before everyone else begins using the tenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sanger727

So let me make sure i understand, if we have 8:30AM excursions booked thru NCL at 2 ports, we should not have to worry about getting tender tickets?

Hi, you are correct in that you will not have to worry. Your NCL excursion tickets are also your tender tickets.

Enjoy....

So let me make sure i understand, if we have 8:30AM excursions booked thru NCL at 2 ports, we should not have to worry about getting tender tickets?

and your excursion tickets should be in an envelope in your cabin when you walk in. I booked all mine ahead of time on my Med cruise back in may and actually forgot which ones I booked so it was like xmas when I opened the envelope to see what i got. :)

Edited by TruckerDave

Also, if you have a tender port make sure and book that when you get on the ship. I did all of ours the day we boarded on the tv in our room a couple of weeks ago.

I've booked my excursions independently. So just want to clarify that there is no problem booking all tender tickets on the TV as soon as we get on board on embarkation day?

Thanks.

I've booked my excursions independently. So just want to clarify that there is no problem booking all tender tickets on the TV as soon as we get on board on embarkation day?

Thanks.

Right. Since you did not book excursions through NCL you need to either book them in your cabin on the tv or go straight to the box office and book them when it opens.

Some we met did not know to do this and they couldn't get a tender until 2 hours after we docked.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

How you reserve tender tickets can vary. I have never been on an NCL cruise where you can book them as soon as you board. Whenever we have had tenders there has been a specific day, a day or two before the relevant port, when you can start booking them.

Of course that isn't to say that they won't be available straight away on your cruise, but they may not be.

Information should be in the freestyle daily.

If you aren't in a rush to get off then you probably won't need a tender ticket. After a certain time then you can just walk off.