Molecular Bar Replacement

Legendre

I'm not sure any bar is going to be a hit given the placement of the molecular/world class bar. It just sort of feels like a corridor. Lacking in atmosphere. Since the only people using it are those with the premium package it's usually pretty empty too. At least the world class bar staff on Eclipse were less snobby than the Molecular bar staff previously if someone tried to order a regular drink. Saw a couple of downright rude encounters previously where the staff were dismissive of a couple of passengers that didn't realise they only offered the drinks on their menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great pics Bill. Happy New Year. Like your picture of Jalana and Darko. He's actually smiling. :)

Here are a couple of other menu pics. I wanted to do the above the clouds but the nitrogen wasn't working. Someone forgot to fill the gas cylinder in FLL.

IMG_1730_zpsnwiogpsl.jpg

IMG_1731_zpslan3cmxn.jpg

IMG_1729_zpss1upuysr.jpg

Too bad for you. That one was my favorite. Perhaps in 3 weeks you can enjoy one.

31541457520_508acedf60_c.jpg

31914549765_1a926c1f54_c.jpg

31877164626_8c2145e1c1_c.jpg

31766257452_07b9e4c1da_c.jpg

BILL

Bill, which was your favorite?

I'm not sure any bar is going to be a hit given the placement of the molecular/world class bar. It just sort of feels like a corridor. Lacking in atmosphere. Since the only people using it are those with the premium package it's usually pretty empty too. At least the world class bar staff on Eclipse were less snobby than the Molecular bar staff previously if someone tried to order a regular drink. Saw a couple of downright rude encounters previously where the staff were dismissive of a couple of passengers that didn't realise they only offered the drinks on their menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great point about the location.

Loved the Molecular Bar on the Silhouette and sad to see it is gone for our upcoming Reflection cruise. It was our standard meet before dinner for a drink spot. I thought the bartenders there were great and not snobby at all.

Loved the Molecular Bar on the Silhouette and sad to see it is gone for our upcoming Reflection cruise. It was our standard meet before dinner for a drink spot. I thought the bartenders there were great and not snobby at all.

Jelena may have been your bartender...she is now a bar Manager on Equinox. She is fantastic!

31104678913_bcbcdc3beb_c.jpg

BILL

You can run into snobby bartenders at any bar. A bartender at the Martini bar on the Summit told me to my face that the ration of gin to vermouth that I like martinis was wrong! :eek:

Luckily the bartenders at the Rendezvous Lounge were much friendlier. One introduced me to The Macallan Scotch. Yummy. :D

Jelena may have been your bartender...she is now a bar Manager on Equinox. She is fantastic!

31104678913_bcbcdc3beb_c.jpg

BILL

Bill, There were two Jalana's on Equinox. That's the one who was promoted. She's much shorter than the other Jalana who worked behind the bar with Darko. The Jalana who's pictured here told me that she likes her new position because she gets more respect wearing her coat & tie. But you already knew that. I was just clarifying for some who may not have known.

Edited by ChucktownSteve