Going on Breakaway 1/2/17 Any questions?

ncklhaus

Hi Jo Ann,

Hope you're having a great time!

If you can find out, would love to know who will be performing in Fats Cats starting 1/29. Someone in the know here posted Les Getrex will be finishing up but nobody can confirm who's up next.

You are pioneers with the longer voyage MDR menus. As you mentioned on the other thread, if you have a chance to post them or comment, would be very much appreciated. I've seen the regular 7 night ones and also realize they can mix up the order, etc. among the 14 or more they can choose from. Can you give a sneak peek?

Happy New Year and the best of health to you.:)

Hi everyone. I'm going on the Breakaway for a 13 night sailing to the Southern Caribbean tomorrow. It's almost the same cruise I did last year, so when I get back I will do a review with a bit of a then and now comparison.

In the meantime, please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll try and get the answers for you. I have the unlimited internet package for the cruise so I will update often.

Car service is picking us up at 9am. I hope I can sleep tonight. :D

Could you kindly check if balacony cabin mattresses have waterproof mattress covers. I called the special needs number and they said no but could bring it! What happens if a passenger has an accident? Do they clean the whole mattress? Replace it? Leave it? I know on RCCL they will provided a vinyl sheet between mattress and sheets. Any info is great ThankYou, hope you are enjoying your cruise.