Room Tours

NEcruiser7515

Staying in the Haven in April on Breakaway. Do they offer room tours to see what other rooms (suites) look like?

I see videos posted on YouTube of some people touring rooms. I want to see in person myself.

I searched the forums and someone said join a roll call then try do to a room crawl? What is that (new to forums).

Staying in the Haven in April on Breakaway. Do they offer room tours to see what other rooms (suites) look like?

I see videos posted on YouTube of some people touring rooms. I want to see in person myself.

I searched the forums and someone said join a roll call then try do to a room crawl? What is that (new to forums).

No room tours are done.

What you see on YouTube are media days (for media and travel agents) prior to or during inaugural voyages of newer ships.

See if you can get your fellow cruises to do a room crawl.

Edited by BirdTravels

A Cabin crawl is when you visit the cabins of others on your roll call. We did one on the Pearl and saw everything from an inside to a couple Haven suites and everything in between.

As other have said, do a room crawl. How it works is that someone on the roll call for your cruise volunteers to coordinate different people to open their rooms for other roll call members to come and visit. We did one on one of our cruises and we visited everything from an inside room all the way up to a large suite. It was a great time. The people who are staying in each room are there to open up their door and allow people in to see what the inside of the room looks like. If there are too many people interested in doing the crawl, then the organizer divides them into two or three groups and they start at different rooms so that everyone is not trying to get into the same room at the same time.

The best way is on the last day of the cruise, walk around the ship, folks leave their doors open for cleaning, and you can peak inside. Be sure to check out the suites at the front and back of the ships. Then plan which cabin you want for your next cruise. :cool:

1) Join your Roll Call.

2) Ask there if anyone is arranging a "Cabin Crawl"?

3) If "Yes" join it.

4) If "No", ask if anyone is interested in doing a "Cabin Crawl"?

5) If enough "Yes", ask if people are willing to offer their cabin for a "Cabin Crawl"?

6) If enough offers then arrange it!!