Flights to New York

Kandooma

Looks like you'll be flying from one of the airports around London, right?

Everyone has their favorites. Shop around and come back to us with a selection for us to look at. I've only flown American Airlines to/from LHR - it was my worst set of international flights I ever had in Economy. The flights were on 777 aircraft and the seats were really crammed in there. I had a seat with the Entertainment set box under the seat in front of me - there was NO room for any kind of bag or even my feet. Most uncomfortable flights ever.

Do you want strictly price or cabin comfort? Nonstop only or are you wiling to fly via Canada? I've seen some of our Canadian friends post of some carriers up there that are known for low-cost flights...

Well, the route you're looking at would be handy since there's more than one Nottingham in the world and you might not even be flying in from the UK.

Without complete information I'll say the same as previous poster, everyone has their favourites, and it does vary by cabin class. IMO, the airline that does First the best is different from the best in Business class and the same goes for premium economy and the cheapest seats.

More info needed.

Edited by fbgd

Which airline is the best to fly with?

WAY too many variables to cite one "best" airline. Do you want lowest price no matter what? A nonstop flight no matter what? Any connecting airports you want to avoid? A flight at a certain time of day? A particular aircraft style? A particular class of service? Do frequent flyer miles matter for this flight or for future flights? And on and on and on