Another bug in the RCI booking website?

Hello everyone,

Is this another bug within Royal Caribbean Website?

I tried to do a mock booking specifically for Liberty of the Seas sailing from Galveston for 2 adults and 1 child and it kept showing this message "SORRY, THERE ARE NO STATEROOMS AVAILABLE FOR 3 GUEST"

I tried several random non-peak season dates even up until 2018 but still showing the same message. Is it really rooms for all 3 guests all booked out or this is another bug within the web site. :confused:

I'll call them to confirm, just checking with CC first to see if anyone seeing the same issue.

Thanks

That happened to me last night when I was trying to book as well. I had to finish my search on my phone which worked fine.

Monarch of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas

Allure of the Seas

Carnival Freedom

Caribbean Princess

I noticed the same issue this morning when I was checking my current cruise for April 30th on Liberty. I generally check daily to see if any nicer cabins have opened up. I received the error no matter if I selected 1, 2, 3, or 4 passengers. I also tried a few other random sailings of Liberty and they all returned the same error. Since none of the categories show as being sold out, I just assumed it was par for the course for their website (as a web developer I cringe everything I need to use their site) and not due to charters. It's my understanding if these had been chartered sailings, that room categories would have shown as sold out well before the point we are receiving the error. Still find it odd that it is only occurring on the Liberty. When I check my sailing on the Jewel for January 2018, I am able to do a mock reservation without issue.

I wonder how much money they lose from potential customers because of their screwed up website. ;)

Has to be millions.....

The Royal site is the only site I can't access correctly using my 1 month old smart phone. There is a blue box on the left of the screen that will never close.....so I work around it or use the UK site.

Edited by Beachammo

RCI web site has been on vacation for the last hour, where does it go when it takes vacation. ;)

Today I'm finding it "On Vacation" when I use Firefox, but working when I use IE. Could be related to the tracker blocker I run on Firefox, which I don't run on IE. I do find that if I choose a bookmark for price checking that I have set in Firefox, the website comes up, but if I try to go back to the home page, it's on vacation again.

Today I'm finding it "On Vacation" when I use Firefox, but working when I use IE. Could be related to the tracker blocker I run on Firefox, which I don't run on IE. I do find that if I choose a bookmark for price checking that I have set in Firefox, the website comes up, but if I try to go back to the home page, it's on vacation again.

I use Chrome and was able to do a Mock Booking on MJ for 2 Adults and one nameless child 12 yo.

........it's the RUSSIANS!!!!!:eek:;)

I work at the P.D. in my city. Some lady called the other day complaining about most city phones not working, ours was so we got to listen to her. She legitimately believes the Russians hacked our small town phone system and read me the riot act.

I personally think is was the North Koreans.

Edited by dwayneb236