Photo review MSC Fantasia 12/25/16-1/1/17

steamboats

So here we go with my review. More will be published throughout the next few days. The text is in German but google translate should help. Anyway there are a lot of photos so no need to read the text.

steamboats

Beautiful ship and photos, thanks!

So here we go with my review. More will be published throughout the next few days. The text is in German but google translate should help. Anyway there are a lot of photos so no need to read the text.

steamboats

Great photos and very nice looking ship and public places. We are scheduled to take our first MSC cruise at the end of 2017. Would love to hear your general impression of MSC as I have see some of your other great reviews of past. Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much for the time and effort for this review, you're pics are amazing.

Just a few questions:

Do you know what time muster was in Dubai?

The covered pool, did they open the roof at all?

Did you have the drinks package? I believe the ice cream is included, is it all outlets that serve ice cream or just one?

Lido catalano is that the deck where you can pay to access?

Did you take any of the internet packages?

I read your review from start to finish with translate and it's just wonderful, thanks for the the details.

Jo xx

Hi Jo,

As the muster drill time is not written/announced in the Daily I can´t say it for sure. But as far as I remember it was similar to the one we had in Abu Dhabi - so app. 8:30 pm.

The I Tropici roof was at least partly open time by time.

Sorry, I had a special drink package which is not for sale. Can´t tell you whether gelato is included or not.

Lido Catalano is a public area. Top 18 is the deck you have to pay for (or be in an Aurea cabin or Yacht Club cabin).

We had the Streamer Package... Let´s say it like this: My DH wanted to blog live but uploading photos to his website was nearly impossible. Instagram worked pretty well. Picture uploads to Facebook did take much longer than Instagram. EMail was o.k.. Download was o.k., upload... not so. You frequently had to disconnect and connect again. Log off and log in again. Turn of WiFi on the cell phone and turn it on again.

steamboats

Ah thanks for all the lovely information. For the wifi I just need to message my daughter who'll be at home with her grandad, when we go off to shore we can FaceTime on wifi in a mall but whilst on the ship I'd just like some contact so fb will probably do, don't need to upload or download really xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the pics, reminded me how great Divina looked!

We're travelling on Fantasia in March!

Can anyone answer a couple of questions please?

Was the kids slush machines included in the all inclusive drinks package?

Was there a charge to play squash, if so how much?

Many thanks!

Stdavids,

Sorry, can´t give you an answer regarding the slush machine and the drinks package. DD is not interested in such things anymore.

Yes, there is a Squash court next to the sports arena (port side). I didn´t see any signs regarding prices so I thought it´s free. I only saw a sign at the Ferrari simulator where you can get the sports equipment. It is for free but you have to leave a deposit ( I remember deposit fees between 10 and 30 Euro).

steamboats

Thanks for the pics, reminded me how great Divina looked!

We're travelling on Fantasia in March!

Can anyone answer a couple of questions please?

Was the kids slush machines included in the all inclusive drinks package?

Was there a charge to play squash, if so how much?

Many thanks!

The slush is included in the premium package, but not the standard

I seem to remember squash is free

Thank you for excellent review with the food photos.

We are doing our first MSC cruise in Feb on Splendida which I think is a sister ship, so ignorant on MSC ship's, lol , so looking forward to it.

Our cabin is a balcony with the Bella experience and black card holders due to the status match. I see you had robes and slippers , do you think we will have those with the Bella experience?

I know the food on your cruise was relevant to the itinerary, we are sailing from Barcelona , but even so looked amazing. :)