Thank you, Princess, for your compassion

h-sar

My father's sister passed away in NY three weeks prior to our Regal New Yrs cruise. Two days into the cruise, via a text from my brother in Vancouver, we learned that my dad's remaining sister passed away in India. Princess allowed my dad to make some phone calls (to his only remaining sibling in Canada, to the nephew in Vancouver whose mom had passed the day prior, and to his brother in law in India who lost his wife.) The charges for these three calls, totaling $68 ($5 a minute), were immediately reversed from my dad's account by passenger services. I had gone to the desk to make the request before my dad made the calls. A huge thank you to Sylvester at passenger services and his supervisor who made this an extremely easy process during a very difficult time.

My father's sister passed away in NY three weeks prior to our Regal New Yrs cruise. Two days into the cruise, via a text from my brother in Vancouver, we learned that my dad's remaining sister passed away in India. Princess allowed my dad to make some phone calls (to his only remaining sibling in Canada, to the nephew in Vancouver whose mom had passed the day prior, and to his brother in law in India who lost his wife.) The charges for these three calls, totaling $68 ($5 a minute), were immediately reversed .Thanks for sharing the good news.