Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

Did they do away with the red and white checkered tablecloths? Or do they just put them out for dinner?

I liked the "cheesy" Italian look it gave[/I]......:D:D:D

Yeah, like the old Pizza Hut tablecloths. I remember them well, I waitressed at Pizza Hut when I was 18-19 and we had to scrub those white and red vinyl tablecloths.....

Great review!! Can't wait to read the rest of it! Thanks for taking the time and effort! We have been on NCL on 1 cruise before, and would definitely go again. I'm curious to see your review comparing the two cruise lines.

Edited by sgcass123

Did they do away with the red and white checkered tablecloths? Or do they just put them out for dinner?

I liked the "cheesy" Italian look it gave......:D:D:D

I can't answer that, we had lunch there one day but not dinner. Mike

Great review!! Can't wait to read the rest of it! Thanks for taking the time and effort! We have been on NCL on 1 cruise before, and would definitely go again. I'm curious to see your review comparing the two cruise lines.

Thank you. :)

We sailed the Getaway on Thanksgiving..with kids and grandkids...and just got off Hal's newest ship...the Koningsdam....very happy to see another review from you! You do such a great job...and looking forward to your comparison of the two ships. As always your photos are amazing....Thanks:):):)

We sailed the Getaway on Thanksgiving..with kids and grandkids...and just got off Hal's newest ship...the Koningsdam....very happy to see another review from you! You do such a great job...and looking forward to your comparison of the two ships. As always your photos are amazing....Thanks:):):)

Thank you. :):)

Proceeding towards the aft, around the main pool area we arrive at the Sport Square which includes the Sky Track for runners and walkers, the Sky Greens (mini golf), Sky Ride (pedal-powered bike, Sky Course (rope course)and the Clubhouse.

Cruising%202016%20775_zpspdkkevgz.jpg

Cruising%202016%20776_zpssy3t92ln.jpg

Cruising%202016%20777_zpsr1t4cb4e.jpg

Cruising%202016%20778_zpssvyrwsir.jpg

Cruising%202016%20779_zpsjd7buc9y.jpg