Coca-Cola Products - what is typically available onboard?

bertrande

We just received an email from the concierge in anticipation of our sailing in February and are supposed to reply on how we would like the minibar stocked. I saw one of the options is "coca-cola products" but there is no further elaboration as to what these are. Does the term only refer to the variations of coke (Coke Zero, Coke Light, regular Coke etc.) or does it include items like Fanta orange/grape and Powerade?It's our very first time sailing in a suite on Celebrity so this pampering is new to us. We don't want to make things difficult for the crew so only want to select from the range available onboard. I also don't really want to email them more than necessary as I'm sure they're busy enough with current cruisers so wondering if I can get this information from CC instead.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It does include the other Coke products that are orange, root beer and the sprite or citrus one .

I have seen a list on the Celebrity web site that list them all and also all the other bottled water products.

enjoy your cruise and your suite.

My mother drinks Caffeine free Diet Coke, and there wasn't one to be found on the entire ship.

We had to buy some at a port stop.

What ship and cruise?

I am shocked that the ship had none at any time as it has not been our experience on Celebrity. It is the only kind of Coke that my wife drinks.

We have had CFDC on every cruise. Sometimes it takes a day or so for them to get the stock disstributed if they ran out on the previous cruise. Or it is called Light CF. They also have Sprite Zero.

OP, just let them know what you want and they will let you know if they do not carry it. Or your Butler can get it for you after you board.

According to Celebrity's website they have (at all bars): Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite,Coke Zero, Barq's Root Beer, Sprite Zero, and Caffeine-Free Diet Coke.

They also have Canada Dry Gingerale and Seltzer (I think it's Canada Dry as opposed to Seagrams or Shweppes. May be Seagrams though. Can't recall).

Dasani is not available to my knowledge. They have Evian water or I believe its a private label still water.

They also state that they carry Vitamin Water. I don't think they have Power Ade or Gatorade

It does include the other Coke products that are orange, root beer and the sprite or citrus one .

I have seen a list on the Celebrity web site that list them all and also all the other bottled water products.

enjoy your cruise and your suite.

Thanks! I tried looking for the list and the closest I could get was a link to the list of available sodas on the page where Celebrity describes its Soda package. However (as is typical:rolleyes:), the link is broken and opens to a popup that just says CELEBRITY BEVERAGE PACKAGE. LOL.

According to Celebrity's website they have (at all bars): Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite,Coke Zero, Barq's Root Beer, Sprite Zero, and Caffeine-Free Diet Coke.

They also have Canada Dry Gingerale and Seltzer (I think it's Canada Dry as opposed to Seagrams or Shweppes. May be Seagrams though. Can't recall).

Dasani is not available to my knowledge. They have Evian water or I believe its a private label still water.

They also state that they carry Vitamin Water. I don't think they have Power Ade or Gatorade

Thanks Fish Lover! Don't know why it doesn't work when I try to access the link (see my post above).

What ship and cruise?

I am shocked that the ship had none at any time as it has not been our experience on Celebrity. It is the only kind of Coke that my wife drinks.

We have had CFDC on every cruise. Sometimes it takes a day or so for them to get the stock disstributed if they ran out on the previous cruise. Or it is called Light CF. They also have Sprite Zero.

OP, just let them know what you want and they will let you know if they do not carry it. Or your Butler can get it for you after you board.

We were on the Reflection and the Silhouette. It may have been due to us being the first cruise after a TA, but I would have thought that they would have re-provisioned in FLL/MIA before our cruise. We were dining in BLU and that might also have been a factor, but we asked and nary a CFDC to be had.

Apparently YMMV.

We were on the Reflection and the Silhouette. It may have been due to us being the first cruise after a TA, but I would have thought that they would have re-provisioned in FLL/MIA before our cruise. We were dining in BLU and that might also have been a factor, but we asked and nary a CFDC to be had.

Apparently YMMV.

We have had CFDC on both those ships multiple times.

Yes, I would hope they restock every cruise. Based on our experiences it might take a day or two before the bars are fully stocked.

We have had the best luck at the Oceanview Cafe bar and the Pool bar. If a bar/location is out of stock we go searching for it and stock up in our mini frig. We have had a couple cruises when they ran out of stock.

Wishing you better luck on your next cruise.