Allure - Late disembarkation options

I was wondering if anyone who has recently been on Allure (or similar ship) know what is the latest time they allow you to remain on board for on disembarkation day, until you really have to get off! :p

Do they still offer a late disembark option at a cost?

We have never normally worried as we would normally be one of the first off as we usually book a day room in a hotel somewhere before our evening flight, but this coming April we have a late afternoon flight so do not want/need to book a day room as we have airport lounge access with our flight so can kill some time in there.

So wondered if we can get off ‘late’ and then by time cleared customs, got bags and transferred to the airport there would not be too much time before flight left.

If this would not work then I’d go back to looking at a day room or ‘pre flight excursion’ but thought I’d ask my fellow CC’ers for advice.

Thanks in advance

Guests to wait until the last possible moment can really mess up the process for those guests who are doing a Back2Back. Please do not wait past 9:30.

Most of our cruises are Back2Backs. We have been held up several times with the most recent being on the Harmony in December when 160 Back2Backers were held up while the ship was trying to locate 37 guests who were late. Our worst experience was on a Back2Back in Alaska when one couple did not even start to pack until after all other departing guests were off the ship.