Zumba?

On what ship and what do they call it, please? I don't believe I have ever seen this except when Amy Frickert-Southgate was CD on Oasis and on Liberty. She is certified and classes on LB were great. Unfortunately for us, she took a job in Miami last July.

I was on the Independence in October and Caroline, the Activities Director, ran Zumba Classes (called Zumba) in the nightclub during the day on sea days (I think there were 3 or 4 days). It was advertised in the Compass

Thanks!

Happy cruising and good health in 2017.

On the Brilliance it was done in the AM by the pool on sea days. They didn't call it Zumba on any of the sailings I've done on this particular ship. The concept was still the same. Also prior to the class, Hermes (one of the activity staff) did a stretch class. His stretch class was more of a workout than the Zumba class.

On the Brilliance it was done in the AM by the pool on sea days. They didn't call it Zumba on any of the sailings I've done on this particular ship. The concept was still the same. Also prior to the class, Hermes (one of the activity staff) did a stretch class. His stretch class was more of a workout than the Zumba class.

Thank you!.

DW and I are excercise fanatics. :)

Happy cruising and good health in 2017.