Rotterdam AA6223 pictures

newbie53

Does anyone have pictures of cabin 6223 on the Rotterdam? I'm particularly interested if it has a sofa or not. The diagram on the HAL site looks to be just a table an couple of chairs. Are there any accessible balcony cabins (not Lanai cabins) that have sofas?

Thanks,

Sue

If you look at the full screen, 360 degree video of #6223, it clearly shows a sofa.

This looks like a regular balcony cabin, so there should be a sofa.

However, HAL's website photos are notoriously loose, so the photo might not be correct.

Hi Tampa Girl and SilvertoGold

I did look at the video, but I wasn't sure if it was a video of that exact cabin, or simply a generic video for all balcony cabins. Since 6223 is an accessible cabin, and the floor plan looks like there is no sofa, I was hoping someone might have actual photos from the cabin.

Thank you,

Sue

You are correct that the diagram shows no sofa -- and the only "photo" on the membership site I belong to is a copy of that diagram.

Accessible cabins are often "missing" some furniture to leave room for wheelchairs or scooters to maneuver and to be parked or stored.

I hope someone comes along with personal experience for you.

If you Google the HAL website go deck plans and go to deck 6. It shows AA6223. There isn't a sofa

"2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, roll-in shower, sitting area, wide interior & exterior doors, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator. The schematic shown here displays the layout of stateroom AA6223."

Hello,

Before I posted here I had searched the Hal web site and googled for any photos. Everything I saw indicated no sofa, but I was hoping for an actual photo of the room to see what the sitting area really looked like.

I would still like to know if there are any accessible balcony cabins on the Rotterdam that have a sofa. As far as I can tell, there are not. A sofa would be really nice to have on a longer cruise.

Thanks

Sue

If you Google the HAL website go deck plans and go to deck 6. It shows AA6223. There isn't a sofa

"2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, roll-in shower, sitting area, wide interior & exterior doors, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator. The schematic shown here displays the layout of stateroom AA6223."

Although that description is the general description of all verandah rooms. I wonder if the OP were to call HAL and request a sofa, if it could be supplied. Worth a try, anyway.

Although that description is the general description of all verandah rooms. I wonder if the OP were to call HAL and request a sofa, if it could be supplied. Worth a try, anyway.

That's a great idea. When I am closer to being ready to book something, I will definitely look into that.

Thanks!

Sue