Just got on the epic!

BoozeCruiser83

From parking to ship took an entire 30 minutes. Long lines at elevators but all in all smooth so far

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure this info will help future PC Epic cruisers. Have a great trip.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I'm boarding the Epic three weeks from today. So I'm very much looking forward to your posts. Tell us what you honestly think. Good or bad.

Thanks

Ditto, I am boarding in two weeks on a b2b.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks

The op's comment is of little use. I can tell you how to get on in a short time, arrive at 2:45. If the op comes back to tell us what time she boarded then we well have some useful information.

When OP first posted, it was time stamped around 12:30 (maybe 1:00). That doesn't mean it was the embarkation time, but I took note of it because, as you say, mid-afternoon arrivals usually have fast embarkation. I also noted because of a recent post reporting an hours-long wait (which I myself did experience in Barcelona in October although very unusual).

Have a great trip:)

I have a reservation for a B6 cabin on Epic, does it come with a coffee maker and if so is it a 4 cup capacity or bigger ?

Thanks

Epic now has the little one-cup brewers that use the provided pods (a step down for users but probably better for the ship, IMO).

0d31a27950f9b61ce22a0e41a03e87d5.jpg

Edited by Rhea98

Have a great trip:)

I have a reservation for a B6 cabin on Epic, does it come with a coffee maker and if so is it a 4 cup capacity or bigger ?

Thanks

Is your B6 one of the hull balconies? I only ask because I have a B6 coming up that is a hull balcony and I wanted to hear back from someone after their trip!

Is your B6 one of the hull balconies? I only ask because I have a B6 coming up that is a hull balcony and I wanted to hear back from someone after their trip!

Thanks for both responses, OK on the coffee.

No, my B6 is not that far forward.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

When OP first posted, it was time stamped around 12:30 (maybe 1:00). That doesn't mean it was the embarkation time, but I took note of it because, as you say, mid-afternoon arrivals usually have fast embarkation. I also noted because of a recent post reporting an hours-long wait (which I myself did experience in Barcelona in October although very unusual).

The time stamp I see is 2:44 but I don't know if that was the original time or what time zone that is.

The time stamp I see is 2:44 but I don't know if that was the original time or what time zone that is.

I see that on the browser display and think it was the original time in EST. Time is not that specific on the app, and I was trying to draw from my obviously feeble memory. We don't know what time the op got there, but op made it seem he/she had just gotten on board so maybe 2 pm. I hope he/she posts the time of arrival.

Got a call the day before saying not to arrive at port until noon which we did . On by 1230

She is a beautiful ship looking great after recent refurb. You do need to make show reservations as they got full but you could walk in most right before starting and get a seat in the back.

Howl is a hoot! Beatles show very good and comedian Mike is funniest ship comedian I've seen in a while.

No lines to go into any restaurant so far and we have eaten once at 8pm and once at 6pm.

Enjoying a cold beer at Cozumel caribe beach club now. If I find wifi in next port I'll update.

So far having an amazing time the only time u see the masses of people is when a show dumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums