Recent Equinox Cruisers

Nora23

I will be on this cruise February 10. Our roll call group was wondering if there was any theme nights? Such as 60s or 70s night or some other type of theme? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Nora23

Spent two weeks on Eclipse following Thanksgiving. I think Celebrity is really cutting back.....no brunch, no late night dessert party, no ice sculptures. There was a deck dance party one night, with neon lights shining on the pool, and deck chairs pulled to the sides for dance room, but not many people danced. We ate in Tuscan one night, and the Caesar salad was no longer prepared table side and was really not very good.

Don't know if we'll see brunches again.....taking a Carnival cruise end of this month that advertises having brunch, looking forward to it!

Spent two weeks on Eclipse following Thanksgiving. I think Celebrity is really cutting back.....no brunch, no late night dessert party, no ice sculptures. There was a deck dance party one night, with neon lights shining on the pool, and deck chairs pulled to the sides for dance room, but not many people danced. We ate in Tuscan one night, and the Caesar salad was no longer prepared table side and was really not very good.

Don't know if we'll see brunches again.....taking a Carnival cruise end of this month that advertises having brunch, looking forward to it!

The brunch that was held in the MDR has been scaled back and moved to the OV the ice sculptures were there. Depending on the cruise we have seen white night parties, late night parties in the Solarium, Austin Powers night, 70s night in the Sky Lounge. The parties seem to vary by ship and itinerary- port intensive less party nights. Our TA in Oct had the 70s party & a theme party in the Solarium. The brunch was held on a sea day just before the end of the cruise.

Edited by jelayne

I will be on this cruise February 10. Our roll call group was wondering if there was any theme nights? Such as 60s or 70s night or some other type of theme? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Equinox in November and there was a 60's dance party in the Sky Lounge. It was standing room only, with non-stop dancing - lots of fun!