How Has Carnival Helped You Shorten Your Bucket List?

winddawn

I think lots of people have bucket lists that have Carnival cruising related things on them.

So my question to you is: what things have you done or plan to do on a Carnival cruise that are/were on your bucket list?

Mine: Doing the Alaska explorer excursion on Carnival was on my bucket list. I had cruised to Alaska twice previously on other cruise lines and previously done some major Alaska excursions that were memorable, but read on this board that Carnival's explorer excursion was a must-do. So in 2016, I booked a Carnival Alaska cruise, and then booked the explorer excursion. It was awesome.

I'm so happy I could check off one more thing from my bucket list in 2016 on Carnival Legend.

What Carnival related things do you have on your bucket list, or what Carnival related things have you checked off your bucket list?

Climbing Mt Vesuvius, going to the Vatican and Sistine chapel. Visiting Turkey and Greece, seeing all those historical sites was amazing. Maine and Nova Scotia later this year are on the list. Booked to Bermuda and yet to book Alaska, Hawaii and Australia.

Carnival has done a great job on our bucket list.

Carnival has helped us shorten our bucket list many times! We swam with dolphins in Nassau, snorkeled the barrier reef in Belize, and the stingray interaction in Grand Cayman! Our first Carnival cruise was actually my DH's first time leaving the country, so that was a big bucket list item for him!

We took our first cruise on Carnival . Loved it ! Because it was so great we became cruise addicts .

And on Carnival we took our first family cruise . Memories to last a lifetime .

We might not always cruise Carnival but we will always consider it when selecting a cruise .

We believe we will always enjoy our Carnival cruises .

Edited by richstowe

Carnival Sensation - Grand Cayman Island swimming with stingrays

HAL (part of Carnival) all on one cruise - Tunisia Africa Baths of Carthage, now closed to American's. Pope John Paul Jubilee at the Vatican. Monaco - Grand Prix day.

In April we will be going to the sloth sanctuary in Honduras to cuddle the cuties!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did that last month! It was amazing. We got to hold the sloth, and also spend time in the cage with some Capucin monkeys....they were so energetic! It was our favorite excursion ever, in seven cruises and twenty-some ports of call.

We have done so many one-of-a-kind things while on cruises...visited more than twenty different ports in fifteen different countries. Swam with dolphins, turtles, stingrays. Held sloths and capucin monkeys and turtles and parrots and starfish and sea urchins. Eaten snails and ox tongue and calamari and frog legs. Walked inside a volcano lava tube. Visited the southern-most tip of the United States.

I think a land-based vacation is also good, but for variety, we pick cruises almost every time. I love how each one is different, and even each day is different.

Doing the Alaska explorer excursion on Carnival was on my bucket list. I had cruised to Alaska twice previously on other cruise lines and previously done some major Alaska excursions that were memorable, but read on this board that Carnival's explorer excursion was a must-do. So in 2016, I booked a Carnival Alaska cruise, and then booked the explorer excursion. It was awesome.

I'm interested, as I've started my research for Alaska. What exactly is this, and what is it called, and what port was it?