how often do they do GS guarantee

Hi I have a probably silly question. Last April I booked us on Liberty for this coming August. I got us a JS and I am fine with it. DH loves the extras that come with a GS but I just can't afford that right now. I pay to get us ON the ship, plus insurance, He'll pay everything else once we get on board;). I even got my girls ( will be 20 and 25) the Cow Butt room:D well they paid this time but I found the cabin and switched them and now they are so excited!

Do they ever put the GS on Guarantee? We did a guarantee last time I think it was a promenade but ended up with an ocean view. I'm sure I'll survive just fine with my hump JS but if there was a chance to give him his GS with out breaking the bank I would jump at it and not worry about location, the only location that interests me is just that I am On the ship and not at home or work;) !!

Not the same ship, but we just booked a GS guarantee on the Brilliance in December for this February. We just got our cabin assignment this weekend...we got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite! An aft corner suite! We were so excited, as we did not expect that at all. Good luck! 😊

Andrea

Not the same ship, but we just booked a GS guarantee on the Brilliance in December for this February. We just got our cabin assignment this weekend...we got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite! An aft corner suite! We were so excited, as we did not expect that at all. Good luck! 😊

Andrea

Great upgrade, love the concierge lounge and his entire staff on Brilliance by far best of have ever seen, we also had GS aft and loved it.

We booked GS last 4 and next 2 cruises and never offered a guarantee , most of these booking were while sailing on RCCL

What is a Grand Suite guarantee? We've booked our first Grand Suite for our next cruise...but I'm not familiar with the guarantee.

It means you pick the category and the cruise line picks the stateroom. You will get a minimum of a Grand Suite, and could possibly get a better stateroom.

Andrea

Was it a free upgrade, or an up sale? If it was a free upgrade, you are very lucky, especially with the booking being a guarantee! Congratulations!:)

Was it a free upgrade, or an up sale? If it was a free upgrade, you are very lucky, especially with the booking being a guarantee! Congratulations!:)

It was free...when I logged on the other day it finally showed a room for us other than just GS guarantee...needless to say, we were beyond excited! It is our first cruise 😊

Andrea