Harmony question

PeterPan

Printed set sail passes and see nothing that identifies drink package. Since we will use the set sail pass for drinks prior to getting cards, how do they know I have a package?

More curious than worried I guess :p

Your drink package is loaded into the ship's database, which is accessed when your SetSail pass is scanned.

When you pick up your sea pass card at check in , there may be a dx imprinted on the bottom corner which indicates they have it in their system . Some ships do it , some do not either way it should be in your folio.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The difference is, you don't get your card at check in for Harmony. You get it in your room. Prior to getting your card, you use your set sail pass. Different!:o

Thanks, do you get an extra copy or do you keep the signed page that the check in agent usually collects.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You keep the signed page that the pier agent usually collects. The set sail pass for Harmony and Quantum class looks quite different than that of other ships. Also each person prints their own. No more multiple people on one set sail pass.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

What I do is save all of my receipts and e-mails from Royal and print out my documents from the reservations. I place in a folder and bring with me on the trip. Also do this with receipts from mycruisephoto.com as we typically order a picture package from Royal and Celebrity.

This way if the ship dosen't appear to have the record, I do and share it with them. Never have any problem.

• 2 months later...

Sailing on the Harmony on Saturday. I too was wondering about the Drink Package prior to having the Sea Pass card so thanks for those responses. Question: is it for faster boarding that they put the Sea Pass cards outside of your door? Is it secure having your Sea Pass cards outside of your door? One more question: my paper work says that you can upload a picture to save time at check in. Where do you upload the picture? If you do not upload a picture do they still take one at Check-in and it is automatically uploaded to the Sea Pass card that is on your door? I am confused. Thanks