Carnival Shareholder Benefit

I wonder what percentage of shares are held by cruisers who expect to get their OBC?

Anyway the share price is good, comfortably above what we paid, and we just received another quarterly dividend so - so far so good. :)

shareholderbenefit@p&ocruises.co.uk Is the one I think try it

Thanks for that ... I gave it a try and couldn't get the email to send so it may have been because of the & symbol.

I went onto the P&O UK website and in their FAQ section it says to email shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com so I did that got a reply next day saying I had to go through P&O Australia (even though I'm on a UK ship!)

I pointed out that I got the email address from the UK website and gave them the link to the FAQ page. I then got another email next day saying the credit had been applied!

edited to add I've just read the other thread from the link in an earlier post and it says that no attachments can be sent to that address for legal reasons and any emails will be deleted without reply. However I got two from them and I had attached a screenshot of my proof I held the shares!

Edited by Poundgirl

I wonder what percentage of shares are held by cruisers who expect to get their OBC?

Anyway the share price is good, comfortably above what we paid, and we just received another quarterly dividend so - so far so good. :)

I would imagine that 1005 of the shareholders with 100 shares are cruisers, and if they hold more than 100 shares, then that percentage is likely to drop to a much lower percentage.

Dividends are reasonable and the share price at the moment is good for us as well.:D

Thanks for that ... I gave it a try and couldn't get the email to send so it may have been because of the & symbol.

I went onto the P&O UK website and in their FAQ section it says to email shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com so I did that got a reply next day saying I had to go through P&O Australia (even though I'm on a UK ship!)

I pointed out that I got the email address from the UK website and gave them the link to the FAQ page. I then got another email next day saying the credit had been applied!

edited to add I've just read the other thread from the link in an earlier post and it says that no attachments can be sent to that address for legal reasons and any emails will be deleted without reply. However I got two from them and I had attached a screenshot of my proof I held the shares!

Well that is odd, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to how they will or won't respond to emails. However, I am glad you have it sorted now.:D

We sent off for OBC last week, it was at lunchtime on the Monday and the OBC for two separate cruises have been received by 10am Tuesday morning.

We use all the email addresses when sending off (we CC the second two).

shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com

defencebenefits@princesscruises.com.au

info@princesscruises.com.au

Is there an email addy for HAL?

Is there an email addy for HAL?

I don't have a specific email as I haven't cruised HAL as yet, when I do I would likely check the HAL forums and otherwise use the same addresses and see how that goes.

As you are from the US, I would imagine you could use the addresses on the forms.

Edited by MicCanberra