"happy hour"?

39august

Is there still a free cocktail time on Celebrity for Elite and above members, please? If so, what hours, which nights, what is available, etc.?

I believe nothing has changed from the evening 5-7pm cocktail hour. I guess the question is -- now that the 3 drinks are loaded onto the seapass, is that it? In the past if they didn't have vouchers, the Happy Hour was held up in the Sky Lounge from 5-7pm, and there were unlimited drinks between 5-7pm. Is that the same now? (or) Does your server now grab your seapass every time you order a drink and you are now only limited to three?

I wonder if it is similar now to Royal Caribbean where 3 drinks are loaded onto your seapass to use in most bar venues throughout the ship, plus unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge?

Is there still a free cocktail time on Celebrity for Elite and above members, please? If so, what hours, which nights, what is available, etc.?

It was between 5-7 every day in the Sky Lounge, with the exception of embarkation day and senior officers evening, at least that was how it was on my cruise.

Edited by NLH Arizona

I just got off the Summit yesterday. The free cocktails and canapés were in the Revelation Lounge (Sky Lounge equivalent) from 5-7 except on the first night and the senior officer party.

There were only 38 Elite+ passengers but there were 5 Zenith passengers onboard.

Even though we both had the premium beverage package, we still went to the event almost every evening just to socialize with others and to enjoy the great views.

The cocktails for free are good but not premium. We would order whatever we wanted and just show our seapass with the premium designation on it. A tip was naturally appreciated by the servers.

Edited by Sandtrap328

They only do the vouchers if they are not running the 2 hour session. If there are too many elite and above they switch to vouchers. They do limit the bars e.g it cannot be used at the martini bar. If they give you vouchers they give you a letter explaining where you can use it and they will be on your sea pass card

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I believe nothing has changed from the evening 5-7pm cocktail hour. I guess the question is -- now that the 3 drinks are loaded onto the seapass, is that it? In the past if they didn't have vouchers, the Happy Hour was held up in the Sky Lounge from 5-7pm, and there were unlimited drinks between 5-7pm. Is that the same now? (or) Does your server now grab your seapass every time you order a drink and you are now only limited to three?

I wonder if it is similar now to Royal Caribbean where 3 drinks are loaded onto your seapass to use in most bar venues throughout the ship, plus unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge?

No, not the same as Royal.

Celebrity only load the 3 drinks onto seapass IF the evening Elite and above cocktail hour event is NOT being held. Yes, in this situation your seapass will be swiped for each of the 3 drinks, even in the Sky lounge which may still be open even if no event is scheduled. Other rules re times, not on embark day or senior officer party day also still apply.

HTH.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app