Dinner reservations at Alyeska Resort

Amishcountry

If you're staying in Girdwood for a couple days another great place to dine is the Double Muskie rest. Its an awesome Cajun menu. Get there early as a line forms an hour before opening!(5:00 or 5:30) For lunch try The Bake Shop.

We will be staying at Alyeska Resort, as part of our cruise tour heading to Seward on June 1st. I am trying to find out what time the bus arrives there, so I can make reservations for Seven Glaciers?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We made reservations at Seven Glaciers quite a few years ago when staying there with our cruise tour. Frankly the meal wasn't great and I wish we had just paid to take the tram up to the restaurant and had a drink in the bar like many of our tour companions did. We had a good time with them there after dinner.

Amishcountry: Have you perused the trip report stickies at the top of the Alaska cruise critic forum? I don't always read those trip reports, but it seems to me that someone posted a report of a Celebrity cruise tour which may have included timing (i.e., arrival and departure times).

The Double Muskie is not located on the Alyeska property. While we have had some good meals at the Double Muskie it does seem to be acquiring something of a "hit or miss" reputation. And depending on what night of the week you are there it can also be incredibly noisy inside, which can be a consideration for those with hearing issues.

Northern Aurora - I am on the Alaska forum daily, but so far no success. I was really hoping to find somebody who has done the pre - cruise tour from Denali to Seward. I really appreciate your response, and to wrk2cruise - that sounds like a perfect idea! Maybe just dessert and drinks

Sent from my iPad using Forums