Vision-Class Preferred Ocean View

eots44

I'm curious how are the Preferred Ocean View cabins on Vision Class, particularly Grandeur? I'm still trying to figure out a cruise, and these staterooms seem pretty cool and reasonably priced. From what I understand it's like a balcony stateroom but instead of a balcony it has the huge glass window larger than your standard Ocean View cabin window, right? It looks like they're all on deck 7 with the balcony staterooms.

We have one booked on Vision next year so I'm interested too. They are supposed to be the size of a balcony cabin and have a sofa sleeper. We choose this for price and also since our cruise wil be in January the weather the first and last sea day may not be the greatest. We can sit and watch the ocean and stay warm.

I have read the closet space is small which concerns me a little as we bring a lot of hang up clothing.

Anyone stay in one of these?

We have one booked on Vision next year so I'm interested too. They are supposed to be the size of a balcony cabin and have a sofa sleeper. We choose this for price and also since our cruise wil be in January the weather the first and last sea day may not be the greatest. We can sit and watch the ocean and stay warm.

I have read the closet space is small which concerns me a little as we bring a lot of hang up clothing.

If it's what we think it is, it sounds like a really cool stateroom and a reasonably priced one at that.

We also have one booked on the Vision (deck 8) for early 2018. The pictures I've seen look very nice and roomy. :D

In case anyone is interested I got a reply to my inquiry on Vision's dry dock today:

The Vision of the Seas is scheduled to go into dry dock for her next revitalization from October 31 through November 16, 2018. We do not have any information to suggest we are planning on selling this ship, and we cannot advise or speculate regarding any information that has not been made public. For the latest information and updates regarding exciting new upgrades and enhancements to our world-class ships, we encourage you to visit http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royaladvantage. You may keep up to date on all of our official announcements on our press center website at http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com

Good news for us and our upcoming next January 2018!