GSC suggestions

BigJohn84

We'll have a day at Great Stirrup Cay. Last time I was there was 26 years ago! We just want a relaxing place to sit near water, and not too far from food & drink. I've seen people mention areas they go to on the island, so I would just like some input on where to go (and how to get there) after arriving. Thanks!

John

I was there yesterday. Just got home. NCL did a great job. Get a tender ticket early in the week, so you can go over early in the day. When you get off tender and go through entryway, I would suggest you go to the left. Buffet will in the large pavilions. The further left you go the quieter it will be (past bar area with umbrellas). Enjoy the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

GSC is one of my favorite places on planet Earth! Even when we've been in the "crowded area" it was still paradise. I have heard the further you walk the better but we never make it much past the first beach area due to excitement to just get settled and get the relaxing started.

I was there yesterday. Just got home. NCL did a great job. Get a tender ticket early in the week, so you can go over early in the day. When you get off tender and go through entryway, I would suggest you go to the left. Buffet will in the large pavilions. The further left you go the quieter it will be (past bar area with umbrellas). Enjoy the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

did something change since december. when i was waiting in line it didnt matter what time you had. they yelled 'back of the line' no matter what your ticket said. basically get there very early if you want to be there early.