How to find your itinerary and booked/scheduled events, once onboard??

We are onboard Allure and Cruise Planner no longer lets us look at our calendar for our booked and scheduled events.

I suppose I could ask the Concierge but always seems to have a line.

Thats a good question, although we have printed our planner out I would love to know how to access your cruise planner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wondering if downloading The Royal IQ app (free) would help or is feasible?

I have read on here that it has the daily Cruise Compass and your Cruise Planner with all your reservations/activities and excursions on it.You can also make/change reservations with it as well.

The only feature of the app that would cost money ($7.95 per device for the entire cruise) is the text and call feature to anyone else who has the app on-board the ship. It has to be activated in order to used, so you would not get charged if you don't want/need those features.

I know; a print-out is much lass invasive/worrisome to carry around vs a cell phone, but I plan on using the app to connect to my friend when we are in different parts of the ship (Harmony of the Seas) and need to find each other.

I'm the type that feels better having my daily events/plans at hand.

Hope this helps and didn't waste your time.

Just wondering if downloading The Royal IQ app (free) would help or is feasible?

I have read on here that it has the daily Cruise Compass and your Cruise Planner with all your reservations/activities and excursions on it.You can also make/change reservations with it as well.

The only feature of the app that would cost money ($7.95 per device for the entire cruise) is the text and call feature to anyone else who has the app on-board the ship. It has to be activated in order to used, so you would not get charged if you don't want/need those features.

I know; a print-out is much lass invasive/worrisome to carry around vs a cell phone, but I plan on using the app to connect to my friend when we are in different parts of the ship (Harmony of the Seas) and need to find each other.

I'm the type that feels better having my daily events/plans at hand.

Hope this helps and didn't waste your time.

Royal IQ app is only available on Quantum class ships and Harmony.:)