Sparkling water question

beason641

Sorry if this has been asked a million times already. The last time I was on NCL, we didn't have a package at all and drank tap water pretty much exclusively. Last year we were on Celebrity and I had the Premium NA package, which included all manners of sparkling water, and I. Got. Crunk. (as evidenced by my profile picture...)

From what I'm reading, I'm 99% sure that sparkling water falls under the "bottled water" heading for NCL, so it's not included in the UBP, but does anyone have pricing information for the various mineral/sparkling/fizzy waters?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times already. The last time I was on NCL, we didn't have a package at all and drank tap water pretty much exclusively. Last year we were on Celebrity and I had the Premium NA package, which included all manners of sparkling water, and I. Got. Crunk. (as evidenced by my profile picture...)

From what I'm reading, I'm 99% sure that sparkling water falls under the "bottled water" heading for NCL, so it's not included in the UBP, but does anyone have pricing information for the various mineral/sparkling/fizzy waters?

Not part of the UBP. can be purchased at any restaurat ot bar.

You can order as many bottles of 'sparkling water' as you desire to pay for, from your cabin phone if you desire to pay and they have them.

It could be possible that you can only get them get a bar or restaurant by the glass.

While I dislike Aquafina and wasn't interested in sparkling water I ordered a dozen bottles of Aqua Panna and it arrived with an hour. ....I packed small empty 8 oz bottle in my suitcase

Much easier to carry.

I was sent these emails from NCL about the Escape when I inquired.

We have the Following on board Excluding Aquafina

Aqua Panna 750mL $5.50

Perrier 193ml - $2.50

Perrier 750ml - $4.50

Exclusive to Pride of America:

Fiji 1 liter - $5.00

Hawaiian Springs 1 liter - $4.50

San Benedetto 1 liter - $4.50

Another email confirmed.

It has been verified that Aqua Panna water is onboard the Norwegian Escape.

The price is $5.50 +18% Gratuity = $6.49 per bottle.= 3 ....8 oz bottles.

Edited by seashells

The large bottle of San Pelligrino is $4 or $5 as I recall. The bars also have a small Perrier bottle for $3.50 or so. Club soda from the fountain at the bars is included in the beverage package. No cans, just by the plastic glass.

these prices sound right. 2 ladies next to me in la cuchina were making a big deal about the water price and trying to figure out how best to split it and it was just loud and annoying. if you want the water, pay for it. geez

Wow! Until just now I assumed the Ultimate Beverage Package* would include plain ol' bottled water! Dang, weird.....so I can get a beer or fancy-fruity-rum drink while lounging on deck, but not water!

Rats, I was planning on grabbing a bottle of water as I left the ship to explore the different ports.

*NCL UBP

Bummer. Live and learn.................:eek:

Wow! Until just now I assumed the Ultimate Beverage Package* would include plain ol' bottled water! Dang, weird.....so I can get a beer or fancy-fruity-rum drink while lounging on deck, but not water!

Rats, I was planning on grabbing a bottle of water as I left the ship to explore the different ports.

*NCL UBP

Bummer. Live and learn.................:eek:

Take an empty water bottle when you first embark, fill it from buffet or from your sink tap. Take it with you in ports. Just make sure it's empty when you bring it back aboard.

Edited by NMLady