LIVE from MAJESTY of the Seas - February 3, 2017

Unless a flowrider is installed on the Enchantment in the next 11 months there is no shot Andrew goes on the 2018 SB cruise.

Or if they come out with a portable flowrider like how they came out with a portable squatty potty.

Oh, I have already solved that problem. Move a few deck chairs and inflate. I just need an extension cord long enough to get to the engine room, but first I have to avoid the naughty room.

d4a67081e8f94f6783dbd111e9ed611b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

I was hammered for 65 hours and blacked out for

the other 7. Like most C&A members, your expectations were unreasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I better start training now. If I master the drinking part, the black out portion should come naturally.;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Who is doing the quest? I don't know if I saw any reference to the CD.

First place on Quest!!!! It was a lot of fun!

Cruising Susan was off for 2 sailings for meetings, so Moe stepped in and did a great job!! (I like him a lot better!)

Great Review & What a great cruise!

• 1 month later...
It just dawned on me that the Majesty is JohnGaltny's favorite ship. Ugh. What a wasted opportunity to meet one of my four favorite hilarious reviewers (SailorJack, TheDougOut, maureencruiser being the others).

At least I get to meet Maureen on the Harmony in September.

AHEM, you were invited on my recent Empress cruise in case you wanted to get REALLY small.

That's 47 pages of Yorkvillian today. I'll save Anthem for tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
I'm about to upload all the compasses if anyone is interested.

Besides the fact that this post has been wonderfully entertaining (minus the "wife a yankee fan" part (GO SOX) but extra points bc Patriots won the bowl this year (thank God we weren't playing the Giants)!!!) just wanted to say thanks for the food pics and cruise compass. It's what I actually came on here for. I'll be getting married on Majesty next year (well...using it as transport to Nassau and reception on board.....it was the best priced for my guests) and I'm sadly the kind of person who is going to schedule my Wedding reception around things like the quest ;). So this helps a lot. If I EVER move back to the states, I'm so gonna try to hit up a ship at the same time as you. Seems like a blast. (FYI- I was cruising in Australia during the bowl and Patriots ran that ship too :cool:)