LIVE from MAJESTY of the Seas - February 3, 2017

I really wish I was periscoping at the gym just now when CruiseLifeRick wiped out not once but twice on the treadmill next to me. I thought I was going to have to make my first and second alpha alpha alpha calls ever.

I warned him a dozen times (once for each piece of chicken I ate) not to drink before the gym but he didn't listen.

Then again he's ran a marathon before and I haven't soooooo............

It just dawned on me that the Majesty is JohnGaltny's favorite ship. Ugh. What a wasted opportunity to meet one of my four favorite hilarious reviewers (SailorJack, TheDougOut, maureencruiser being the others).

At least I get to meet Maureen on the Harmony in September.

Well that was just weird.

A flight attendant asked if he could speak to me back in the galley. What??? Ummmm sure, I guess. Once back there the three attendants asked if I could move from my 15th row seat to a seat in row 6. It turns out that there was a woman by herself in row 6 who had nobody sitting next to her. She decided to lie down across the 3 seats and take a nap. Apparently the flight attendants were not happy about this. Every other seat on the plane was full.

They offered me free booze, free snacks or basically anything else I wanted to move. I declined the free stuff but agreed to move anyway. They were pretty funny actually and said that if the woman asks why I moved to just say "my tv was broken".

Once settled in my new seat I decided to take a free cheese plate since that terrible airport breakfast was still making some unorthodox sounds in my stomach.

e1a904506d8be05651b38fc021861669.jpg

4a49fdfb079e6e3c8db47aab38d56b29.jpg

An odd stroke of good luck <?> but why did they care if someone was napping across all 3 seats? I've been on many flights for business and ask if there is any open seats in the back and usually get an entire row to myself. Snooze heaven.

An odd stroke of good luck <?> but why did they care if someone was napping across all 3 seats? I've been on many flights for business and ask if there is any open seats in the back and usually get an entire row to myself. Snooze heaven.

I was wondering the same thing. So bizarre.