Cheaper Prices Today for Internet & Refreshment Package!

Been hanging on hold with RCI for 15 minutes now.. I'd like to cancel my internet package and rebook. I do not know how to do this online. Can someone tell me how it's done? Thank you. :D

Go into your cruise planner. Top right...click on "order history". Find your purchase and select cancel. Very easy.

Rebook as if purchasing for the first time,

Been hanging on hold with RCI for 15 minutes now.. I'd like to cancel my internet package and rebook. I do not know how to do this online. Can someone tell me how it's done? Thank you. :D

I did mine last night online. On your cruise planner, you should see a ORDER HISTORY tab or link... then you can select what you want and you should see a cancel button. You will almost immediately receive a cancellation email confirmation. Then, you can re-order and the new price.

It was worth it for me! I saved $22 last night

We are trying to find something fun to do in Labadee but I don't think my girlfriend could do that. As of right now, We bought a beach lounger for 2 for $36. It was the most confusing purchase ever.

Parasailing on Labadee. Dropped from $115 to $90 CDN

Boss in St Thomas dropped about $15 pp. between that and the drinks packages we saved about $200 rebooking everything. Website worked fine, took about 10 mins. If only I could get my boss to agree to pay my salary at that rate. [emoji2]

I really want to do the Zipline tour myself but I can't get over paying $77 for 2 minutes. Do you know if you can wear a gopro?

A LOT of good sales on LABADEE excursions.... Saved $56 on 3 zipline tickets too!

This has been a great weekend for discounts!

Previously purchased a Segway/Safari tour excursion at St. Lucia on my upcoming Adventure OTS cruise for $109pp. It is now $88pp and I canceled and rebooked for my wife and I saving a total of $42 :)

For me, it looks like a batch of "not 100% accurate sales" in regards to my upcoming excursions with this 72 hour sales.

I booked both my Labadee zipline and St. Kitts snorkel excursion about 9-10 days ago at prices that were not advertised as "sale" prices when I booked them.

I got excited when I saw the sale and checked on them in cruise planner this morning. With both excursions, they are both taking great liberty with the "up to" part of the "up to 20% off" wording. Both of these excursions are around 4% less than what I paid, so I have to decide if it is worth the hassle and risk of a computer glitch hosing me during the cancelling and rebooking process to save $7 total...

Nothing's changed on our upcoming Oasis or Freedom cruises. I think the Beverage Package might have even gone up by $2/day on the Oasis cruise. :(

It definitely went down for our May Oasis cruise! Both internet and the drink package both. Drink package went down by $3/day...

This is not a sale. I bought the 1 device surf and stream in Dec with the 30% sale: $44.95. This sales says 50% off but some how RCI's math still comes up to $44.95...REALLY!!

Most likely it is because the price on board has gone up! The 50% off states that is is 50% off "onboard" prices. SO, probably at the time you purchased it, the onboard price was less than what it is now or will be for your cruise.

Most likely it is because the price on board has gone up! The 50% off states that is is 50% off "onboard" prices. SO, probably at the time you purchased it, the onboard price was less than what it is now or will be for your cruise.

Isn't that convenient. Prices have gone up so the orignal price is the sale price.

Still not a real sale.