What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

We're on the Jan 5 sailing Breakaway. When I checked the reservation this morning I didn't see the banner that says lets get you upgraded. I hope this means we were upgraded.

We're on the same sailing. I looked and did not see the banner either. Our cabin assignment has not changed.

We're on the same sailing. I looked and did not see the banner either. Our cabin assignment has not changed.

For me the banner was gone the yesterday morning (60days out) and i received an email later in the day confirming the upgrade win and that my CC would be charged.

That night i logged in and looked at my cabin number and it was updated to the new number. And it really looks like a decent location too.

For me the banner was gone the yesterday morning (60days out) and i received an email later in the day confirming the upgrade win and that my CC would be charged.

That night i logged in and looked at my cabin number and it was updated to the new number. And it really looks like a decent location too.

I hope that that is the case.

I'm on the 11/19 Breakaway sailing and logged into to my NCL and I won our bid we booked an OC Oceanview got assigned an OB on deck #5 and bid on both a ($35pp) balcony and mini suite ($115pp) Both bids were poor level.Wanted the Mini Suite more.

We were upgraded to a spa mini suite on deck #14

I wonder will we get access to the thermal spa suites?

Or is this something reserved only for those who book Spa Suites without winning the upgrade Bid.

Never got an email from NCL but they charged my credit card already.

I'm on the 11/19 Breakaway sailing and logged into to my NCL and I won our bid we booked an OC Oceanview got assigned an OB on deck #5 and bid on both a ($35pp) balcony and mini suite ($115pp) Both bids were poor level.Wanted the Mini Suite more.

Or is this something reserved only for those who book Spa Suites without winning the upgrade Bid.

You will absolutely get access to the thermal spa. You "paid" for the cabin upgrade just like those that booked it to start with. You just happen to have paid a bit less for it than others so.....happy dance time! ;)

That's a great upgrade!! Congratulations on your good luck and enjoy your cruise!

wow, congrats to all of you. We are now about 48 hours out and still it simply says "pending" I even upped the bid a little yesterday. I will live with what we have. I was not unhappy when we booked, we paid what we thought was all we could, so getting the upgrade would be wonderful, but if not, we are going to have a wonderful 9 days at sea anyway.

got a minisuite from a ocean view for $140 PP on a 12/22 cruise out of nyc on the breakaway. the rating was poor.

was realy happy as I didn't want to stay in the ocean view since it was under the theather was aiming for the balcony but the diff in price I bid wasn't much

wow, congrats to all of you. We are now about 48 hours out and still it simply says "pending" I even upped the bid a little yesterday. I will live with what we have. I was not unhappy when we booked, we paid what we thought was all we could, so getting the upgrade would be wonderful, but if not, we are going to have a wonderful 9 days at sea anyway.

Great attitude.

sailing 11/12. Last week won upgrade from balcony to family suite with the minimum bid of $300. Considering it is out of Puerto Rico, 2 months after disaster and low season, they are trying to fill the ship. Different ports and sailing dates will require more aggressive bidding IMHO

I logged in and my cabin assignment has changed to a nice upgrade. :) Still no email or credit card billing though.

Sailing on the Gem Dec. 23rd Sailing. Bid 250 PP to go from an Inside Family on Deck 10 to a Balcony. Got an email 2 days ago that the upgrade was a approved. Was assigned a mid-ship balcony on Deck 9. Cabin 9122! So excited to sail!

Sailing on the Breakaway December 3. We had an aft balcony and we're upgraded to a Haven two bedroom family with balcony on deck 16 yesterday. We are going to miss the balcony space but I think the Haven will be worth it.

Sailing on the Breakaway December 3. We had an aft balcony and we're upgraded to a Haven two bedroom family with balcony on deck 16 yesterday. We are going to miss the balcony space but I think the Haven will be worth it.

Can you share your bid amount, or where you were on the scale please?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

48 hours out: still no action and still pending. I thought we would hear by now, one way or the other. Guess no news is good news. We are on our way in about an hour. Either I will be surprised or I will be satisfied with what we have. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!

Say are you on the Pearl ? When I went Oct 21 on the Pearl. They didn't do any upgrades until the 48 hours period. I did not get one.

They did not do any that you know of... or do you have some inside contacts?

I had been checking balconies on the booking website. Minis too. Going into the final week there were 10-12 balconies of all kinds left. At 48 hours, 7. Then I left for NOLA. Did not keep track of it.

Once onboard I asked guest services if there were any vacant balconies or above ? The reply was "all Oceanview and above have been booked"

A few days later I saw the hotel director. One item discussed was ship occupancy. He allowed the same. Perusing the halls. Deck 8 and higher. I did not see any cabins that looked vacant.

I even asked some of the stewards.

This isn't an upgrade exactly. Booked balcony on Pearl for Dec. 5-14. It was a guarantee, which I never had before but that was what was left. I was thinking bad location,etc. Well, they upgraded me to a midship balcony. Checked price on other sailing and it was a pretty good deal. I also had my 2 perks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app