Yes check your fare Wow!!

helene109

Is it hard to get the price drop? I booked online originally and have never talked to anyone at Carnival. I see mine is $80 pp cheaper.

Go to carnival.com, (the desktop site, not mobile site), and scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on "Price Protection Form" and fill it out. We had our price changed in less than 5 minutes.

788488193388f9b8095944fec8f0c6f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would call and tell them and see what they can do for you! I talked to my pvp and she said that they give you on board credit up to two days before your cruise!

ONLY if you booked Early Saver. I rarely book that rate because I don't like restricted fares and know my plans may change. If you book any other fare, you only get drops until final payment.

Can you still get price drops if all you have done is put down deposit or does the whole cruise need to be paid off? I booked early saver.

Yes. Be sure if you booked a reduced deposit rate to check to see if the lower price also includes it. Same for any other special promotion you got at booking such as OBC.

And make sure you will retain your cabin, that is you are not matching to a Guarantee rate.

If you booked through a TA, the TA has to request the drop.

I'm seeing some whacky quad pricing on Breeze and Dream.

Was looking to get an inside for DD and three friends as a graduation gift. While 3rd and 4th person inside pricing was over $700pp during that prime time, it was only $300pp and change for 3&4 in the balcony. The Balcony quad actually worked out cheaper than the inside. Still more than I'm willing to pay, but I'll keep looking.

If I'm reading correctly on the Price Protection form, the terms and conditions that you are required to agree to state that you may have to forfeit your cabin assignment to get the OBC for the price drop??? Does anyone with experience know how likely I am to lose my current cabin by requesting the OBC? I have a cozy little cove balcony below Guest Services that I'd really like to keep!

If I'm reading correctly on the Price Protection form, the terms and conditions that you are required to agree to state that you may have to forfeit your cabin assignment to get the OBC for the price drop??? Does anyone with experience know how likely I am to lose my current cabin by requesting the OBC? I have a cozy little cove balcony below Guest Services that I'd really like to keep!

If are asking for a price adjustment that is also early saver , which I would assume you are, then your room will not change. This only happens if you change to super saver or another rate in which carnival picks your room. I usually just call them but when I called tonight they told me to fill out the form. I think they are getting overloaded with price drops.