Are you allowed to bring bottled water or soda onboard the Anthem?

buffi001

• 5 months later...
Why does this same question have to get asked almost every day?

This forum has a search feature.

Which makes it easy to look up the past 5000 times someone asked...

I guess you could be polite and just not decide to read the post, OR NOT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!

I just got off Anthem, yesterday. We noticed that several people had whole cases of water delivered to their rooms with their luggage.

That is so cheeky. We are trying to work out ways we can get a 1.5l bottle of water on board our first cruise without being stopped etc. Sounds pretty blatant from some people, that can only end badly! What are the consequences of taking lots of water on board? Refusal to board?

That is so cheeky. We are trying to work out ways we can get a 1.5l bottle of water on board our first cruise without being stopped etc. Sounds pretty blatant from some people, that can only end badly! What are the consequences of taking lots of water on board? Refusal to board?

They won't deny you from boarding, they'll just confiscate the water.

No, worst case is they would confiscate the water.

I packed a suticase with just water last week out of Bayonne, no problem at all. I saw many cases of water and soda lined up in the halls, I at least made some effort to hide mine. ;)

This may sound like a dumb question (or maybe not :) ) If we managed to bring cases of soda with us, when we dine, can we bring it to drink? My son likes his soda so we got the soda package, but I always feel like I'm being ripped off buying it. I could live with the iced tea, but since he's getting it and DW is, I got it too.

Then again, I'm on a cruise that cost us more than $2000 before incidentals, what's another few dollars for a soda plan? I'm on vacation!!

This may sound like a dumb question (or maybe not :) ) If we managed to bring cases of soda with us, when we dine, can we bring it to drink? My son likes his soda so we got the soda package, but I always feel like I'm being ripped off buying it. I could live with the iced tea, but since he's getting it and DW is, I got it too ...

No problem bringing your soda to dinner.