Is 14K too much for the 2BD ATS on Allure in August?

kreneec28

True, right?

I guess I should ask, on average, what do these cabins cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will not book 3 people into that suite until very close to embarkation time, when it becomes clear that a larger group is not going to take it.

They will not book 3 people into that suite until very close to embarkation time, when it becomes clear that a larger group is not going to take it.

Hmmm, that's what I thought too. But one is available now for 3 people for 8/13 sailing. That's why I'm asking about average cost.[emoji4]

We sailed in a 2 bedroom years ago with 4 people for about 30% less than that, but we booked it last- minute within final payment period.

Based on this, I'll wait and take my chances on a lower price. Thank you[emoji4]

This would be for two adults and one 8 year old. Also, I'm thinking the price could go down between now and then. Thoughts???

I paid 9600 for 4 adults in a deck 8 ATS on allure for an April 2017 cruise. Gives you a comparison point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I paid 9600 for 4 adults in a deck 8 ATS on allure for an April 2017 cruise. Gives you a comparison point.

That's a great price for that cabin; that's the same we paid for a deck 9 on Allure a few years ago.

We have a deck 8 ATS on OASIS booked for next Jan at 11k. 3 Adults, 4 kids. We used the kids sail free promotion.

14k sounds like a lot, but it's still in summertime. Just have to hope they're available closer to sailing. I was having trouble finding one in Jan/Feb timeframe.

This definitely helps in my comparison[emoji4] Thank you.

We paid slightly more than that for 2 adults and 1 child but we are sailing over spring break. We booked it over a year away using the website. It's my retirement present to myself!

Congratulations on your retirement! Awesome present too[emoji4]

We have a deck 8 ATS on OASIS booked for next Jan at 11k. 3 Adults, 4 kids. We used the kids sail free promotion.

14k sounds like a lot, but it's still in summertime. Just have to hope they're available closer to sailing. I was having trouble finding one in Jan/Feb timeframe.

I'm hoping one is available closer to sail date[emoji3] at a cheaper price for sure

Please keep in mind this is a 2-br ATS which are extremely hard to find. Many posts on here asking how people have found them. And booking with only 3 people, no less. Again, hard to be able to do. I'd say you are lucky to get the suite and $14,000 is a fair price especially with it being over the summer. If you don't take it, someone else quickly will do so, I'd say within an hour of it being on the website. The question is, are you willing to pay that money. I booked one with 3 people for around 10,000 over spring break, but that was before the star class perks were announced. Since that time the price for these rooms have gone markedly up. You get all those benefits and this room is significantly less than other rooms that are star class.

Please keep in mind this is a 2-br ATS which are extremely hard to find. Many posts on here asking how people have found them. And booking with only 3 people, no less. Again, hard to be able to do. I'd say you are lucky to get the suite and $14,000 is a fair price especially with it being over the summer. If you don't take it, someone else quickly will do so, I'd say within an hour of it being on the website. The question is, are you willing to pay that money. I booked one with 3 people for around 10,000 over spring break, but that was before the star class perks were announced. Since that time the price for these rooms have gone markedly up. You get all those benefits and this room is significantly less than other rooms that are star class.

Good points. Hmmmmm decisions, decisions[emoji4]

I'm hoping one is available closer to sail date[emoji3] at a cheaper price for sure

If you really want this room, I recommend you book it. From experience this room will most likely NOT be available for long and it is highly unlikely that the price is going to drop. I have now booked 3 ATS and the price has never dropped. They also tend to book up very quickly as they are so popular.

Is 14K the price after all discounts have been applied ? That does sound high but these are premium rooms and you are wanting to sail during premium season.

If you want this room I say BOOK IT. Much easier to cancel down the road than try and book a room that is so scarcely available.

If you really want this room, I recommend you book it. From experience this room will most likely NOT be available for long and it is highly unlikely that the price is going to drop. I have now booked 3 ATS and the price has never dropped. They also tend to book up very quickly as they are so popular.

Is 14K the price after all discounts have been applied ? That does sound high but these are premium rooms and you are wanting to sail during premium season.

If you want this room I say BOOK IT. Much easier to cancel down the road than try and book a room that is so scarcely available.

This, 100%.

Yes, it's with all the discounts. So, here's what I did. I went ahead and booked it. I can monitor for price drops but at least I have it[emoji4] That's how much I want the room.

Thanks everyone for your input.