Adventure B2B Review

Thank you so much!!! Really means a lot to me! I am soooooo jealous of your sailing. We had Adventure books again for next January but our cruise just got cancelled because of them finishing the rest of the dry dock :( so we had to move to Jewel of the Seas. I will miss the Royal Promenade the most. I hope you have a fantastic time and will report back to let me know! Enjoy!!!

We just finished our Jewel B2B a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. There are some things missing from the experience, but other things filled their place. Hope you enjoy your next cruise!

We just finished our Jewel B2B a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. There are some things missing from the experience, but other things filled their place. Hope you enjoy your next cruise!

Hey buddy! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise! You guys should go with us in January :D I'm sure you heard about Adventure dry docking next January so our cruises were cancelled :( I am worried that we're gonna miss the Royal Promenade from Adventure on Jewel but I'm sure we'll make the best of it! We've never been on Jewel but were on Serenade back in 2009. Miss you guys! Tell wifey I said hi!

Laura,

Thank you for the review it is helping me get ready for my Adventure cruise next April!

I reviewed treetop zip line on TripAdvisor like you suggested and they look great. I was wondering more about your personal experience with them. Did you just do the zip lining or did you do one of their other offered tours? I'm really interested in the Triple Adventure of zip line, keep safari, and waterfall hike.

Thanks for any info you can give!

Laura,

Thank you for the review it is helping me get ready for my Adventure cruise next April!

I reviewed treetop zip line on TripAdvisor like you suggested and they look great. I was wondering more about your personal experience with them. Did you just do the zip lining or did you do one of their other offered tours? I'm really interested in the Triple Adventure of zip line, keep safari, and waterfall hike.

Thanks for any info you can give!

We just booked the zip lining only tour on the website. We thought about doing one of the other tours as well but we like to get back to the ship around 2 or 3 to eat lunch so we decided to just do the zip lining. But there were others that were doing the waterfall hike and they said it was awesome!

We are going back in January and now you've got me thinking about doing the "Day of Adventure". We haven't really found a great beach in St. Lucia so that might be a good idea :D I hope you have a great time! Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer!

Thanks for all of this information! I have a couple of questions.

St. Maarten - did you hire a driver for the day or just take a taxi 1 way to Orient Beach, then another taxi to Maho then back to the ship? We leave in a month!

Antigua - We are doing a zipline excursion in the morning, the beach you went to look beautiful! Did you have a hard time getting a taxi back to the ship? do you recall the cost?

Our excusion states 3.5 hours, so I think we will be back to the ship around noon so most likely will have time for a few hours at a beach if we're up to it.

St. Lucia - I'm having a difficult time deciding what to do... what have you done here on past trips?

Thanks so much!

Thanks for all of this information! I have a couple of questions.

St. Maarten - did you hire a driver for the day or just take a taxi 1 way to Orient Beach, then another taxi to Maho then back to the ship? We leave in a month!

Antigua - We are doing a zipline excursion in the morning, the beach you went to look beautiful! Did you have a hard time getting a taxi back to the ship? do you recall the cost?

Our excusion states 3.5 hours, so I think we will be back to the ship around noon so most likely will have time for a few hours at a beach if we're up to it.

St. Lucia - I'm having a difficult time deciding what to do... what have you done here on past trips?

Thanks so much!

In St. Maarten, we booked this shore excursion. We have done it several times and have had nothing but great experiences with the company! https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/st-maarten/beach-bum-orient-maho.html I would recommend it 100 times over! You really can't beat the price and all drinks (alcohol and non) are included!

Antigua - yes the beach we were at was beautiful! No it wasn't hard to get a taxi back because our same driver who took us came back for us at the time we chose! I believe it was $8 round trip a person. But they paired us with a family of 4 so there were 6 of us. It would have been more they said if we had gone by ourselves.

For St. Lucia, I would recommend https://adventuretoursstlucia.com/treetop-canopy We did this a few years ago and it was probably the best excursion we've ever done. The employees are so awesome and take pictures with your own camera the whole time! You can see the great reviews on Trip Advisor! I liked that much better than the beaches we've been to in St. Lucia. But snorkeling under the Pitons is also a great excursion!

I am so jealous of your cruise! I hope you have a wonderful time and let me know if you have any other questions or need clarification on anything!! :)

We just booked the zip lining only tour on the website. We thought about doing one of the other tours as well but we like to get back to the ship around 2 or 3 to eat lunch so we decided to just do the zip lining. But there were others that were doing the waterfall hike and they said it was awesome!

We are going back in January and now you've got me thinking about doing the "Day of Adventure". We haven't really found a great beach in St. Lucia so that might be a good idea :D I hope you have a great time! Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer!

It looks like a lot of fun!

About how far in advance do you book private excursions like this? After having done two cruises now we feel more confident to book non-ship excursions but I'm not sure how early is too early to book?

It looks like a lot of fun!

About how far in advance do you book private excursions like this? After having done two cruises now we feel more confident to book non-ship excursions but I'm not sure how early is too early to book?

I know what you mean about being more confident with non-ship excursions. It took us a couple of cruises as well to be able to go out on our own. I really rely on Trip Advisor a lot to make sure people have good experiences.

I would say to book a couple of months out. I've been disappointed before by things filling up or selling out on other excursion websites. But then again, there is such a thing as too early. Example: our Adventure B2B for January 2018 just got cancelled because of the dry dock (I'm sure you've heard). So I was glad I didn't have anything booked yet (except airfare :(). Or maybe check the refund policy before booking.