Pacific Princess

Murphey

It may depend upon the number of Elite/Platinum passengers on board. In December of 2015 and last November the P/E/S Lounge was held in the Pacific Lounge. You could go from the 3-4 Happy Hour to 4-5 trivia to the 5-7 P/E/S Lounge while staying in the same chair.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually, now that I think back it was in Sabatini's (every night, it didn't alternate based on the specialty dining room open that night) when we sailed on the new departed Ocean Princess. I much preferred the Pacific Lounge. Sabatini's was not conducive to creating a social atmosphere. As a result, we went less often.

• 1 month later...
That's how it was when we were last on her.
It probably depends upon the number of P/E/S passengers on board. On the 50th Anniversary cruise in December of 2015 that was virtually all of us and the P/E/S event was held in the Pacific Lounge. On our more typical Med cruise last November it was also held in the Pacific Lounge. Our DD and her friend were on the Med cruise with us and they started with the Happy Hour in the Pacific Lounge at 3:00 which transitioned to trivia at 4:00 and then to the P/E/S Lounge at 5:00 where we would met them before dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Pacific for pretty close to a month in November and December, 2016. I can't recall it ever being held anywhere but the Pacific Lounge. The first segment of the voyage the port side just aft of the dance floor was blocked off for it. During the second segment the hors d'oeuvre table was moved almost to the middle of the dance floor. A waiter told us the entire lounge was being used as the P/E lounge then. We went there before dinner almost every night, but just because I don't remember it being anywhere else doesn't mean it wasn't. It was canceled for Captain's night I recall. I definitely remember being there with my tux on and the only time I wore that was formal.

We were on the Pacific for pretty close to a month in November and December, 2016. I can't recall it ever being held anywhere but the Pacific Lounge. The first segment of the voyage the port side just aft of the dance floor was blocked off for it. During the second segment the hors d'oeuvre table was moved almost to the middle of the dance floor. A waiter told us the entire lounge was being used as the P/E lounge then. We went there before dinner almost every night, but just because I don't remember it being anywhere else doesn't mean it wasn't. It was canceled for Captain's night I recall. I definitely remember being there with my tux on and the only time I wore that was formal.

I was on for the Rome to FLL leg, and every time we went, it was in the Pacific Lounge. It's such a nice place to have it ... very comfy seating and great views out the windows.