How much do i tip in specialty restuarants?

billy10

Your gratuity is included in the charge, so there's no obligation. That being said, my wife and I usually leave 10.00 US as a tip over and above the bill. It is truly up to the individual and their comfort level.

I agree. We usually tip $10 per person due to the amount of attention and level of service.

Your gratuity is included in the charge, so there's no obligation. That being said, my wife and I usually leave 10.00 US as a tip over and above the bill. It is truly up to the individual and their comfort level.

It is definitely an individual choice - you will not be looked down upon for not leaving a tip.

For me, the $45 pp for a specialty restaurant comes with a very high expectation for quality food and excellent service - so it has to be extra special service to earn a tip. On our last cruise we ate in two specialty restaurants - left a tip in one of them because the waiter's superb service went well beyond excellent service.

Tip is included as a part of your daily gratuities. No need to tip extra - you can of course do if you want to.

Tip is not included as part of your daily gratuities, the tip is included in the price of the Specialty restaurant or package, Two different things. As others have said any tip above and beyond is entirely up to the individual.

Tip is not included as part of your daily gratuities, the tip is included in the price of the Specialty restaurant or package, Two different things. As others have said any tip above and beyond is entirely up to the individual.

Agreed. We have found that staff in these restaurants work really hard to please. We usually give $20.