Best Beach w/Best Beach Bar

mrsd2fan

Opinions Please ..thanks!!

It has come to pass that the best beach bars in St. Kitts are now overrun by the Cruise Herds.

So, to avoid the Herds, do like us, take the ferry to Nevis and visit "Sunshines". Great cocktails, good food and a quiet beach. :)

How was the beach at Discovery?

Right in front of Discovery there was a reef which was great for snorkling but there were quite a few sea urchins (black spiney so and so's) but to the right in front of Carambola there was a clear sandy bit, and to the left in front of Shipwreck Bar there was another clear bit with no reef.

If you wish to swim in front of Discovery I would advise water shoes. The sea was gorgeous with palm trees brushing the sand.

IMG_20170131_103257.jpg.a059e6943f6ce1fc474b16ec8d23974f.jpg

Opinions Please ..thanks!!

Yes we went to shipwreck. Called lizpereiratours@yahoo.com for transportation. Was 60.. for 6 of us.

Beach bar and chairs with beach people in mind. Get there early if you need shade. Chairs were free and palm umbrellas free. We got there at 11 am and got last umrella.

Ask liz for Queenie the driver. From the bronx and fun.

You can compare prices with ship beach tour. 70 per person of 60 for 6? You do the math. [emoji1]

Sent from my SPH-P500 using Forums mobile app

Gone, washed away years ago.

ermmm......... the beach is still there. I took these photos on 2nd February 2017, less than a month ago. It might not have a 50 metre sprint to the sea from the track at the back of the bar, but the beach is still there :)

ermmm......... the beach is still there. I took these photos on 2nd February 2017, less than a month ago. It might not have a 50 metre sprint to the sea from the track at the back of the bar, but the beach is still there :)

Agreed, what remains still can be considered a beach. There is some sand remaining.

Sadly there is now what appears to be a 45 deg slope to the sea, which did not exist when first visited in the late 90's

We both will differ in our interpretation of a beach.

Edited by PORT ROYAL