Dining Plan or Ala Carte decision?

Spartanette78

We are sailing on the Escape in two weeks and have reservations at three specialty restaurants and the Wine Lovers musical. I'm confused as to what the dining plan entitles you to at the restaurants - is it one each of app, entree & dessert or whatever you want? I sometimes will order just two appetizers so I'm wondering if it would be better to just pay ala carte prices.

We are sailing on the Escape in two weeks and have reservations at three specialty restaurants and the Wine Lovers musical. I'm confused as to what the dining plan entitles you to at the restaurants - is it one each of app, entree & dessert or whatever you want? I sometimes will order just two appetizers so I'm wondering if it would be better to just pay ala carte prices.

One entree. Multiple apps and sides. Multiple desserts. Don't miss Food Republic which is a specialty restaurant not on the SDP. Great food!

If that is all you eat then go "a la carte" especially if you can use the plan for a full meal at another time. The plan costs about $30 a night; a full meal will cost about $40 but 2 appetizers wouldn't get to $20 probably.

One entree. Multiple apps and sides. Multiple desserts. Don't miss Food Republic which is a specialty restaurant not on the SDP. Great food!

Can use use the specialty dining package at Food Republic? I thought you couldn't, and was disappointed because I wanted sushi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums