Another dining package question

Ariel35

• 3 weeks later...

If we get a 4 night dining package will we be able to eat at the 4 different restaurants? I am looking at this for the Serenade and if we did this we would definitely get the chef's table which is $85 and the 4 night package is $105. If I know for sure we would get one night at each I would do the package.

Also, how much control do you get over the time of dinner? We have a port -intensive cruise and will wanting to be eating later most nights and don't want to get stuck with 6pm dining times.

I always look at these and wonder how much control of which restaurants and what time I am giving up to get the good price.

Thanks!

If we get a 4 night dining package will we be able to eat at the 4 different restaurants? I am looking at this for the Serenade and if we did this we would definitely get the chef's table which is $85 and the 4 night package is $105. If I know for sure we would get one night at each I would do the package.

Also, how much control do you get over the time of dinner? We have a port -intensive cruise and will wanting to be eating later most nights and don't want to get stuck with 6pm dining times.

I always look at these and wonder how much control of which restaurants and what time I am giving up to get the good price.

Thanks!

Part of the reason they offer the dining packages at a reduced cost is to fill in those times that were not taken by full price pre-cruise bookings. They will do everything they can to move you to times that are acceptable, but you may have to be flexible.

Thanks!

Chefs table is not included with the dining package.