White Party on the Getaway?

TravelinFam

There has never been a white party on Getaway. It's been the Glow party from the start. It's a bunch of booming loud dance music that is somehow drowned out by the cruise staff yelling, "Make some noise!!" and "Somebody scream!!!" and "Get up and dance!!!!" over and over and over again. That's about it.

There has never been a white party on Getaway. It's been the Glow party from the start. It's a bunch of booming loud dance music that is somehow drowned out by the cruise staff yelling, "Make some noise!!" and "Somebody scream!!!" and "Get up and dance!!!!" over and over and over again. That's about it.

That's exactly right! That's why we got out of there fairly quickly. I much preferred the 80s party, at which they played old music videos.

I love how they have something for everyone...that is just right up my mother's alley...she's 77 yrs old, loves loud music, and the "Somebody scream" takes her back to the 80's. No one needs to tell her to "Get up and Dance" She's always the first...God Bless her.

BTW Thank you for the description, we were just wondering if they had the White Party. But she will still love the Glow Party. I cant keep up with her...

That's exactly right! That's why we got out of there fairly quickly. I much preferred the 80s party, at which they played old music videos.

I would prefer an 80's party as well...but maybe a 70's party more...Disco...

Thanks again for your replies. I will be unsubscribing now that I've gotten may helpful answers and before we get replies that get off topic.

Happy sailing everyone!

Oh no. Not on the Getaway too. Tyler ruined the Glow Party on the Escape for us and I was hoping it was just him. It was so obnoxious.

We just got off the Getaway and totally enjoyed the Glow Party.It's not for everyone though, and as far as I know, it's not mandatory like the muster drill, the room stewards will not be knocking on your cabin door to determine if you are hiding under the bed