Mtd not available - my cruise

jpolm

So I changed my cruise last cruise seating time was not available so we took mtd which actually I seem to like better. Now they are telling it's not available on our new sailing only late seating at 8!! Everything always is booked one way or the other. I was settled on Mtd. I'll try to switch if I can does anyone know if this can be done. We eat 3-4 nights in main room and other 3 specialty

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I changed my cruise last cruise seating time was not available so we took mtd which actually I seem to like better. Now they are telling it's not available on our new sailing only late seating at 8!! Everything always is booked one way or the other. I was settled on Mtd. I'll try to switch if I can does anyone know if this can be done. We eat 3-4 nights in main room and other 3 specialty

Ask them to wait list you for MTD or early seating. We have always had luck with wait listing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes, get on a wait list. Then if month out from sailing if still haven't got MTD, email Royal at rcldining@rccl.com

Thanks! Ok how do I get on the wait list. The ta said there was only a wait list for early seating. Do I call royal direct

If you are booked with a TA, then the TA has to deal with the cruise line with regard to your dining. It could be that the wait list is full.