Turning Platinum on Cruise - question

CruisingAgain

DH and I are platinum. My son (17) is turning platinum on this cruise. His luggage tags say PRIORITY but I could not pick the 11:00 check in time for him (all were gone). Does anyone know if Ft Lauderdale port (or other ports) will consider him platinum to check in early? I'd like to hear from people who turned platinum with the new assigned check in times.

Thank you. I know he is platinum for the whole cruise as soon as he steps on the ship and I know that platinums don't have to pick a time. I'm just concerned that he won't be platinum getting into the terminal. Has anyone turned platinum AND arrived early since the new rules for check in times? I'd hate to wait outside for 2 hours (we always arrive at 10 and 12 was the earliest check in time available)

PHEW!! Thank you Kingston. His boarding pass DOES show platinum. I was worried because the booking email still says gold and my PVP can't get the dining time (any time) for him so he is wait-listed. This time I really need to board early so we can get his dining time changed. NOT that he wants to eat with us :D. He'd prefer pizza for every meal. But we do like to see him a few nights for dinner.

Platinums do have to pick a time, they do not have to follow the time.

About dining assignments--

If he's in your cabin, don't worry. If he's in another cabin, confirm that all the cabins are linked.

Platinums do have to pick a time, they do not have to follow the time.

About dining assignments--

If he's in your cabin, don't worry. If he's in another cabin, confirm that all the cabins are linked.

Cabin does not matter.The boarding pass says Priority.

ssays"Priority"

Looks like we're good with boarding since his boarding pass says Platinum. I just wish they would consider him platinum for dining so we could use that benefit to get any time dining for him. Our cabins are linked but that doesn't matter. My PVP said I should be able to get it changed once we get on board (and his officially platinum) but I'm a planner and I like to have it worked out ahead of time.

DH and I are platinum. My son (17) is turning platinum on this cruise. His luggage tags say PRIORITY but I could not pick the 11:00 check in time for him (all were gone). Does anyone know if Ft Lauderdale port (or other ports) will consider him platinum to check in early? I'd like to hear from people who turned platinum with the new assigned check in times.

Just ignore the check in times.