Taxi for the day

jpenguin

My family and I will be in St. Maarten for the day in April, and I was curious if anyone knew how much it was to have a taxi drive us around for the day.

I'm curious.Why, in a wonderful place as St. Maarten, would you not want to land in one location for the day, and not drive around in a taxi?

I'm following this as well. We like to explore the islands. We have had wonderful taxi drivers take us around so we get to see a lot of the island. I am always curious why people stay on a beach for the day, instead of seeing all the beautiful sights! I can go to a beach half an hour from my house, so when I travel, I want to see as much of the world as I can.

I'm following this as well. We like to explore the islands. We have had wonderful taxi drivers take us around so we get to see a lot of the island. I am always curious why people stay on a beach for the day, instead of seeing all the beautiful sights! I can go to a beach half an hour from my house, so when I travel, I want to see as much of the world as I can.

Totally agree! šŸ‘

I completely agree. I live on the ocean. The last thing I want to do is travel in order to go to a beach. The Caribbean islands are beautiful. People who don't tour them have no idea what they are missing.

Ā 

To the OP... I don't know what a taxi would cost for the day but it would be very easy to walk up to one and just ask. This, also, is a very drivable island. It has good roads and driving is on the right like in the US. You could consider renting a car if that is an interest to you.