Where do you find the room service menu?

MNelson486

Hello!

I have only been on 2 short RCCL cruises and am gearing up for Freedom of the Seas in April. When I am on the ship -- where will I find a copy of the room service menu? On Carnival it is a piece of paper with all the papers you get in your cabin the first day.

Thanks!

Missy

Hello!

I have only been on 2 short RCCL cruises and am gearing up for Freedom of the Seas in April. When I am on the ship -- where will I find a copy of the room service menu? On Carnival it is a piece of paper with all the papers you get in your cabin the first day.

Thanks!

Missy

The room service menu is in your stateroom, usually in a drawer by the desk, in a rack on the wall, or on the coffee table.

On the Harmony last week there were several menus in the room and also the ability to order from the TV, which is what the wife and I did. Just an FYI, if you order a wrap, order 2 or more. They are small. My wife said it was good but not very large.

If you are on a newer ship it will be on the tv. If it is older it is supposed to be in the desk drawer in the book about the ship I think. I could not find it anywhere so room service brought up a copy of the menu. When you get to the room just look for it. If you don't find it call proactively and ask for a copy; that way you will be ready.

Was on the Freedom last week, and ordered room service almost every night, even though we ate tons in the MDR each night.

Even our cabin steward could not answer that question! The room service menu is on the interactive tv in the room.

The menu is limited to maybe 3 salads, 6 main entrees including chicken, hamburger and steak sandwhich, 3-4 desserts, including cheesecake, and all were very good. When you order they say it may be 30-40 minutes, but we never waited more than 15 minutes, and the food was hot fresh and tasty. We tipped app $1 for each entree delivered.

There is no hard menu card in the room, at least in our promenade cabins.

What about the hang on the door before 2 am breakfast menu? We had them on Oasis in Dec. Normally order room service breakfast every day and fill out door hanger night before.

That should be hanging on a hook on the wall somewhere near your door.