Voom on Jewel

mixplix

Leaving on the Jewel on 4/9 out of SJU. Cruise planner has one device voom for 11.99 per day - claims to be 30% of price that will be available on ship? What is best price you've seen for voom, and is it generally cheaper to purchase in advance?

thanks

mixplix

thanks Bob - only second RCL cruise, so no status. will definitely need at least once device access to keep in touch with work for wife and I, but figured we could log out/log in as need be. Plus, having one device, and not giving kids PW, keeps them under our total control to allow them to periodically log in and see what's happening in their world (insert diabolical laugh here)

thanks Bob - only second RCL cruise, so no status. will definitely need at least once device access to keep in touch with work for wife and I, but figured we could log out/log in as need be. Plus, having one device, and not giving kids PW, keeps them under our total control to allow them to periodically log in and see what's happening in their world (insert diabolical laugh here)

If you haven't signed up for Crown and anchor do it now. Since you have one cruise you will be gold but will still get some discounts on your sea pass. It's easy to sign up. You might get something off internet as gold not sure.

If you haven't signed up for Crown and anchor do it now. Since you have one cruise you will be gold but will still get some discounts on your sea pass. It's easy to sign up. You might get something off internet as gold not sure.

I think they give 10% off a package for Gold.