Cirque Dreams on Getaway

norway olin

This is new one to me.

We are booked on the March 19 Getaway cruise. For quite some time we have had reservations for the Illusionarium Magic show.

Today I noticed an issue on "Explore and Plan" page of the reservation. They now list "Cirque Dreams and Steam" as an entertainment/meal that will be on the Getaway starting May 16.

I am sure it is just a glitch, it should not even be showing up on our cruise. Both shows are listed at the same times and location throughout the week and both can be booked. Goofy

dfd11972-c90b-4243-950c-42fcbe691d86.jpg

I am on the following week (March 26th) and I still have the option to book Illusionarium and don't see cirque dreams.

It's too bad, I'd prefer the cirque style show! :)

It changes to Cirque on May 16th, so you will still have the Illusionarium in March.

My son will be performing on the Getaway beginning in April (actually rehearsing in Tampa in April then boarding the ship in Copenhagen sometime in May). He told me that the Illusionarium is being replaced by Cirque as mentioned above. The thinking is that the passengers from Europe would like Cirque better.

The point of my original post is that both shows are listed as available for booking at the same exact time on my March 19 Getaway sailing. It is obviously in error, but I wonder how many that don't visit here will be upset when they get on board and see that cirque has not yet premiered.