Best AI adults only resort for ultimate relaxation?

Scrapninja

We are booked at Nachi Cocom for our April cruise, but it was already fully booked for our March cruise. Great reviews on here, so we're looking forward to it. They only allow 130 guests each day. Cost is $55 AI for food and drinks. Any massages will cost extra.

We've been to Nachi twice, book early. We pre-booked snorkeling, so we were able to use credit card. A couple next to us wanted to snorkel and get a massage, but they didn't have cash. If not pre-booked, you must pay in cash.

Definitely Nachi. We saw a couple of kids there last week, but they weren't loud.

Massage prices weren't bad. They were running a $50/50 minute special the day we were there. Both members of our party thought the masseuses did an excellent job.

One thing I forgot to mention. From Nachi, there is no sharing of a taxi on the way back to port. It's about $18 after tip. It's not applied to families, but we shared with a couple from Cruise Critic on the ride up, but there is no ride share back to port. Plan $ for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I am wondering about this also. Would prefer the least crowded beach, least kids, nicest and most relaxing, with decent swimming area. Would Nachi fit that is there somewhere even nicer? I have seen some places on resort for a day sites which look nice. Didn't know about them though because not many mention them.

One thing I forgot to mention. From Nachi, there is no sharing of a taxi on the way back to port. It's about $18 after tip. It's not applied to families, but we shared with a couple from Cruise Critic on the ride up, but there is no ride share back to port. Plan $ for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Sounds like taxi driver was trying it on, fare should be for up to 4 in taxi, but probably always best to at least "pretend" you are together with another couple and check price before getting in. If they are going to charge double fare you should at least have a private taxi.

You can always ask to see the card all taxi drivers have to carry. Tips are not customary in Mexico and I certainly wouldn't be tipping on an overcharged fare.

Edited by c-leg5

I am wondering about this also. Would prefer the least crowded beach, least kids, nicest and most relaxing, with decent swimming area. Would Nachi fit that is there somewhere even nicer? I have seen some places on resort for a day sites which look nice. Didn't know about them though because not many mention them.

Nachi sounds perfect for what you want - never crowded, attracts few children (no water toys), nice beach (some have complained about the sand being too soft! :rolleyes:) small pool w/swim-up bar plus a hot tub, & great food/drinks/service.

Another option, if you are looking for adult ONLY is Secrets Aura https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/cozumel/adults-only-all-inclusive-day-pass-cozumel/ its a bit more but it is gorgeous resort and no kids. We love Nachi too but did this once and loved it. Different vibe completely but very relaxing and services were excellent

Another option, if you are looking for adult ONLY is Secrets Aura https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/cozumel/adults-only-all-inclusive-day-pass-cozumel/ its a bit more but it is gorgeous resort and no kids. We love Nachi too but did this once and loved it. Different vibe completely but very relaxing and services were excellent

How do the food and drinks compare between the two

A bit more is double....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sounds like a one off, we have split the cab back from Nachi with others several times.

• 3 months later...

Do you or anyone else here know what or where I can find how much the taxi is to Secrets and how far away it is from Fantasy Dock? Thanks

If you happen to be on a Carnival ship that offers the excursion to La Casa en la Playa, it is worth every penny and FAR superior to Nachi. The service and food is amazing. Very small and relaxing. Good snorkeling and they offer massages right on the beach. (Extra fee.)

• 3 weeks later...