NCL Dawn Garden Villa 14000 Video tour...

leemanpa

DW and I just returned from a most wonderful week on the Dawn. We were lucky enough to upgrade to a Garden Villa for just the 2 of us.. Here is a link to the youtube video I (after too many Bloody Marys) created and edited... Hope you enjoy. DW took over 700 still pics as well, if anyone wants a detailed pic or has a question, feel free to ask!

Edited by leemanpa

DW and I just returned from a most wonderful week on the Dawn. We were lucky enough to upgrade to a Garden Villa for just the 2 of us.. Here is a link to the youtube video I (after too many Bloody Marys) created and edited... Hope you enjoy. DW took over 700 still pics as well, if anyone wants a detailed pic or has a question, feel free to ask!

That was great! I loved all of the funny written edits. We're on the Jade GV 14000 after the renovation so I wonder how similar they will look. I liked that kitchen but think the configuration of ships are different. It's our first GV and we're so excited. I'll have my husband record and narrate a video of that room for all to see. It's interesting that there's an extra door for the butler to access from within the interior of the room. Unlike you, our room will be filled to capacity with kids and family. I'll have to record it on day one before it becomes too messy. Thanks for posting video...Donna

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the video! What cabin were you originally booked in? And can you say how much you paid for the upgrade? We're on a B2B on the Dawn in January 2018 and I'd love to surprise my husband.

• 3 months later...

Do you mind posting some stills? I am super sensitive to videos that have any shake movement in them at all. I tried watching but it make me sick right away. (not your fault, my stupid body's fault).